DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
  •  

Countdown To Christmas!

any ideas on year...?

avinalarf

I remember similar looking equipment in my parents house when I was a kid in the 60s. Does it have a metal fuse box with a drop down handle?

Don't know TBH. Was just leaving my friend's newly purchased home and it was right by the front door! Looked very interested. She's due for a lot of electrical work, but apart from being in London, I'm not sure if I'd be confident enough to take that on.

when was the house built? the old ones are alot nicer looking than the new ones, if it wasnt so dodgy you could polish it up looks like a antique!

Nat 1940's 3 phase possibly TNS. Defo not TNCS.

AndyGuiness Drink

SPECIAL LOCATION

any ideas on year...?

I thought we were in 2009!

and a year is around 365 days or 12 months or 52 weeks!!!Blushing:p:^O:^O

oops sorry...:o:(

you mean the picture!?:|Blushing

I dunno:p:(]:)

Property is a a large Victorian home which has always been and still is a single dwelling

It does look as if the original DNO provided a TP head, unless it's just an early alternative to using a Henly

Personally i'd say 30's. Dont hold me to it though. Just looks like a 3p version of what I had in my house and thats was built in '35. My 2c ;)

Archived