any ideas on year...?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember similar looking equipment in my parents house when I was a kid in the 60s. Does it have a metal fuse box with a drop down handle?

Don't know TBH. Was just leaving my friend's newly purchased home and it was right by the front door! Looked very interested. She's due for a lot of electrical work, but apart from being in London, I'm not sure if I'd be confident enough to take that on.

It looks TP ish, how big is the property, one of these large three floor Victorian houses split into flats?

when was the house built? the old ones are alot nicer looking than the new ones, if it wasnt so dodgy you could polish it up looks like a antique!

Property is a a large Victorian home which has always been and still is a single dwelling

any ideas on year...?

I thought we were in 2009!

and a year is around 365 days or 12 months or 52 weeks!!!Blushing:p:^O:^O

oops sorry... :eek: :(

you mean the picture!?:|Blushing

I dunno:p:( ]:)

Property is a a large Victorian home which has always been and still is a single dwelling
It does look as if the original DNO provided a TP head, unless it's just an early alternative to using a Henly

Latest posts