Uk driver poll

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I know the answer to this.

It is suprising how many people DON'T - Do not cheat - Do not look it up. The answer should be in your brain.

If you want a difficult one, you should as the same question, but for a 7.5 tonne truck.

dont talk to me a bout vans :(

knock on the door an hour ago,,,your van (citroen dispatch)has just rolled off yr drive into the BT pole

pole 10m away ,,,,,bent the metal bumper big time,,,luckily the doors are stiil intact :_|

bad bad week

dont talk to me a bout vans :( knock on the door an hour ago,,,your van (citroen dispatch)has just rolled off yr drive into the BT pole

pole 10m away ,,,,,bent the metal bumper big time,,,luckily the doors are stiil intact :_|

bad bad week
ROTFWL BOLD

:^Oheadbang ITALICS

dont talk to me a bout vans :( knock on the door an hour ago,,,your van (citroen dispatch)has just rolled off yr drive into the BT pole

bad bad week
I do hope you called an ambulance for the poor pole, i mean what about their family, i hope youve phoned their country and told them their relative has been battered/ran over /bumped into by YOUR van :^O :^O:^O:^O:coat you do realise that the hand brake is fitted for a reason dont you :p :^O

o dear, o dear o dear o dear looks like badgers spy cctv cams where working when your vehicle hit the pole :^O
vandamage.jpg

and worse than that look in the background at the speeding car, leaving the scene :^O :^O :coat that looks like a closed case of ''guilty m'lord'' :^O :Y

My only comment is speed limit for caravans and trailers should be reduced to 50 instead of 60 on dual carriageways and motorways that way not so many would roll over and clog our roads up.

Batty

If you want a difficult one, you should as the same question, but for a 7.5 tonne truck.
You'd be suprised how many will get this one wrong. :eek:

BADGER: There's never any sympathy from you - not even on your Birthday. :_|

I will give this 'til the morning. Out of all the one that have Already answered, Who has a copy of the Highway Code and is in a position to scan the page which gives the Nation Speed Limits for a Car on a Dual Carriageway, and to put it on here, please?

Can't find mine - and mine is 18 years old anyway. :eek:

Or did I buy one after that? :| Can't remember. :D

SPECS - Before you ask, NO - it's a car NOT towing a trailer. ;)