Business partner required

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mon02

Reaction score
Business partner required with little investment to help run an electrical contracting franchise in the West Midlands. Any help suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Is it a bit like that Mr Electric?

The ones who franchise loads of work so everyone they employ pays them huge re finance fees?

Business partner required with little investment to help run an electrical contracting franchise in the West Midlands. Any help suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Thank you
Hello mon02 welcome to the forum; you ask for help / Suggestions. To start with more information would be a great help to others reading the thread. It is all a bit vague at the moment?

• Little investment how much is little?
  • Help run and electrical contracting franchise, in what way; Management, Administration, Labouring?
  • How many others are involved?
  • Is this a known-brand franchise?
  • West Midlands is a large area, are you covering all of it or just part?
  • Contact method / details?

Assuming this is a legitimate request, a bit of information about yourself may help as well. Thank you.

Doc H.

A little bit more info.

1) Investment of no more than 10k

2) Ideally an electrician or a company already set up looking to expand and looking for extra work

3) Run it completely admin, manage it and if he/she is an electrician do the work, I could help by doing the admin, answer calls but I would be a silent partner for most of it and leave most of the decision making to the partner involved.

4) No one else is involved

5) It is a very well known name.

6) It covers the West Bromwich and Walsall areas.

7) Contact me for further details

Thanks

A little bit more info.3) Run it completely admin, manage it and if he/she is an electrician do the work, I could help by doing the admin, answer calls but I would be a silent partner for most of it and leave most of the decision making to the partner involved.

Thanks
I could be way off, and I apologise in advance if I am, but it sounds like you want someone to do everything for you while you sit back and take a share of the profits?

I could be way off, and I apologise in advance if I am, but it sounds like you want someone to do everything for you while you sit back and take a share of the profits?
exactly how it looks to me..

still not said what company its for though lol but it is well known.

And an E-mail address and Contact (Landline) telephone number would have been a start too.

I always get a bit suspicious when someone's first post is in this sort of vein.

These people tend to be both transient & ephemeral.

:Spam

the profit share would be fair and hugely in favour of the partner operating it, if any one is insterested then they should send me a message through this forum.

thanks

I'd be interested to know if anybody gets in touch with you & also wonder whether we'll hear from you again.

Some people must think that just because we don't work from behind a desk we must be short a few smarts!

All together for the chorus:

"Scam, scam, scam, scam, scam, scam, scam, scam, scam, scam, scam..."

oops! wrong song! Sorry Monty.

Who,s Debra Meaden ?
Some 1 who likes to invest her money, with lots of effort and no return.

This thread is nowt but spam, first post trying to get a business partner its ridiculous. He could of a least offered a free pair of side cutters for the first investor. Hopefully this guys account will be terminated unless he proves his self and explains exactly what his position is.

I'm out.

Some 1 who likes to invest her money, with lots of effort and no return.This thread is nowt but spam, first post trying to get a business partner its ridiculous. He could of a least offered a free pair of side cutters for the first investor. Hopefully this guys account will be terminated unless he proves his self and explains exactly what his position is.

I'm out.
so lets go back and see if the other Dragons want to invest.. in the "invisible partnership" with unknown commitments & returns!!!!

anyone?

;) ]:)