DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
  •  

Countdown To Christmas!

Got my C&G 2391 results today !

TC101

It came by recorded delivery yesterday and as I was out I had to collect it at the PO today. A big brown envelope. I took it home, made myself a coffee and sat down outside feeling a bit nervous. Inside was a pass result and the

C&G certificate itself. I was suprised and delighted. A very hard exam and a long 8 weeks for the result- but what a nice feeling. Deeelighted !!!

Well done TC

green-hornet

Congratz and well done

Congrats :D

electricalvillage
It came by recorded delivery yesterday and as I was out I had to collect it at the PO today. A big brown envelope. I took it home, made myself a coffee and sat down outside feeling a bit nervous. Inside was a pass result and the

C&G certificate itself. I was suprised and delighted. A very hard exam and a long 8 weeks for the result- but what a nice feeling. Deeelighted !!!

Well done. Here is the Chief Ec=xaminers report for our exam http://www.cityandguilds.com/documents/2391-301-2009-07-cer-v1.pdf

43% pass rate for the July exam. Good luck to those taking their resit in October. Glad I dont have to do that again!

• 2 weeks later...

got my 2391 results from he july exam and got a pass, was very happy as really had no experience in testing, i did the course in a 4 day block and wen back the following week for the exam i was finished it with over an hour remaining but was extremly confident that i passed, i did my revision out of the scadden testing book mainly as i found it easier to understand than the gn3,

Archived