musical number

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
right guys/girls, i have been asked to help source something for an opening number, on a panto jack and the bean stalk, one of the scenes that has been written is a farmyard, and this is all watched by kids, now i have been asked by helen one of the actresses, that plays main stage role, and i know personally ;) to get a musicial number to open the show, but it CANNOT be OLD MAC FLAMIN DONALD :^O :^O:^O:^O so if anyone suggests it helen will be around to smack you one!! :^O :^O all suggestions, obvously something that kids can sing along with...

also need a upbeat number that kids can also sing along to for example like high school musical, but not that one as they performed that last year.

thanks lads and lassies alot is resting on this so all help muchas gratious...

What about Cotton Eye Joe (I HATE the song) - by a band from Idaho? :p :coat

AndyGuiness Drink
thanks zeespark, no need for your coat

although thats quiet a fast song/piece of music, and so would have to be slowed down a little, i think it could work, if the group can fit it in.

thanks anyways zeesparks, i have emailed helen, and told her of my wonerful suggesstion.. :coat :^O

Last panto i watched was Aladdin, i remember them playing 'who let the dogs out' all the kids were up on their feet singing. :)

you might be on to something there pache, ill give helen my suggestion of brand new combine harvester :^O :coat
Err, thought you said it had to be something the kids knew?? cant remember seeing that song in the school songbook the other day!!

:^O

Latest posts