Hager Cu compatible RCBO'S

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gav19

Reaction score
Hi all.

I am looking to fit an RCBO in a Hager consumer unit but cannot get my hands on a hager RCBO. Does anyone know of a compatible RCBO of different make that will fit in a Hager cu.

Have looked everywhere for any info but cannot find anything clear.

Have no further info on the consumer unit. All i know is its made by Hager.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Trying to get one for monday morning. local wholesales dont have harger ones. Only type i can get my hands on by monday are MK and Wylex but cant find if these are compatable.

id rather drive a bit further to a different wholesalers than mix and match.

Tlc stock Hager Rcbo's.Batty

You need to introduce yourself before asking question. (only kidding)

;)
Cheers Batty.

Put the job on hold and ordered one from Tlc ( alot cheeper than wholesaler that would order part for me ). Anyway part came today and got job done in the afternoon. Will be using Tlc again next time im looking for parts.

Cheers Batty. Put the job on hold and ordered one from Tlc ( alot cheeper than wholesaler that would order part for me ). Anyway part came today and got job done in the afternoon. Will be using Tlc again next time im looking for parts.
Yes I tend to buy a lot of RCBO's through TLC as they generally are cheaper than a lot of wholesalers. Glad job worked out OK.

Batty