18th Edition

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m4tty

Scaredy cat™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Just read the Tony Cable (NICEIC) has announced at Elex exhibition coventry last week that the 18th Edition will be updated in 2011. 3 years between editions. What a joke headbang

its alright i got money to burn on books and courses,

nice name tony cable:D

I was at Elex and there did seem to be a strong smell of bulls**t coming from the NICEIC stand.

17th edition 1st amendment 2011

were you there for the last presentation on the friday ????/

a guy went to an IET presentation then to the NIC one and asked the same question and got 2 different answers ROTFWLROTFWL

and he was told the NIC one was correct

(adding a spur to an existing socket on a ring)

17th edition 1st amendment 2011were you there for the last presentation on the friday ????/

a guy went to an IET presentation then to the NIC one and asked the same question and got 2 different answers ROTFWLROTFWL

and he was told the NIC one was correct

(adding a spur to an existing socket on a ring)
I'd left well before that. Sounds like the highlight of the day. Of course, the NIC would be correct - how could they possibly get it wrong :p

Hi,Just read the Tony Cable (NICEIC) has announced at Elex exhibition coventry last week that the 18th Edition will be updated in 2011. 3 years between editions. What a joke headbang
Where did you read this?