A Delboy and Rodney moment

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'd think me and my partner would know what we were doing by now.

Both of us been in the trade for donkey's years, both, at different firms, were Appd. Elects. site forman, supervisors , estimators , then redundant 20 years ago so self employed ever since.

So we spend this morning on the tower running a small SWA at high level in roof purlins , very awkward, at a printing works, down column to feed a print folder M/c.

Thinking we are doing really well I fix the 5 pin / TPNE socket , my M8 strips the cable to find its only 3 core .!!!! After looking up the end of the cable in the hope that a 4 th core was hiding up there and calling each other names not allowed on the Forum we find the 4 core is still rolled up by the dis. bd. We,d bought the 3 core for something else. !!

Spend the afternoon running the 4 core, telling anyone who asked that the wholesaler sent the wrong cable BlushingBlushingBlushing] :) ]:) :_| :_|

Oh well wont be the last time.

Del

haha, as soon as I read the 5pin/tpne socket part I knew what was coming!

Tomorrow we are taking down two chandeliers in a corridor , I think they are bolted through to the roof space above !!! ;) :p :p:coat:coat:^O:^OIf you don't laff you'd cry.
Make sure you catch the right one then Deke. :^O

Great , I'll have them off you along with those cassette tapes of Gregorian Chants , all the 78 RPM records you can find and the 50 pairs of lime green flared jeans.
X( X(

You are NOT having the lime green flared trousers!!!!!!

I am still using them as 'poor-mans' hi-visibility workwear!!! :| :( :eek:

; \ ; \ ; \