Belated Hi

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RussellR

Reaction score
Hi All

Thought I should introduce myself properly, I have been on the forum for about a month, and you guys speak many wise word :)

My name is Russell and I do mainly commercial stuff, and quite a lot of custom controls work.

I am also blessed as I work with an electrical legend who has been in the controls, Electronics and commercial electrics field for 30 plus years, evn our NICEIC inspector usually learns something form him.

Hi AllThought I should introduce myself properly, I have been on the forum for about a month, and you guys speak many wise word :)

My name is Russell and I do mainly commercial stuff, and quite a lot of custom controls work.

I am also blessed as I work with an electrical legend who has been in the controls, Electronics and commercial electrics field for 30 plus years, evn our NICEIC inspector usually learns something form him.
Soooorrrrrry...

Too late to say hello......

sod off! :^O :^O:^OROTFWLROTFWLROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL

:p

;)

oh go on then!

Hello Russell...

welcome to the nut house...

midnight is approaching and all hell breaks loose soon...

you better get a few of these down you neck!

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

:Y :Y:Y:Y

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Blushing

:p

Howde do!Applaud Smiley:x

don't listen to the Guinea pig he tawks Borrox......

try the Vet/Hornet/Sandra/AndyC/Admin2....

yep Admin2!!!

Admin2 is the managing director of a major electrical contracting firm you know!!!! ;)

but she wont let on......

pretends to know nothing.....

but me and Apache known...

cuz KME got Deke to trick Badger into fitting a CCTV in their lounge...

and we hear EVERY conversation going on in the Admin2 office! ;) ; \ ]:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Russell,

Welcome to the forum.

As you are probably aware by now, especially reading select posts above, some members here need constant care and medication.

We rarely let them on before 12 midnight, but - as we are short staffed, they sneaked through.

:D

You don't have to be Mad to join and use this forum - BUT, it does help!. :D

Hello Russell.........day shift & no loons here ................ nurse NURSE untie this jacket now.

Hello Russell, Welcome to the forum.

As you are probably aware by now, especially reading select posts above, some members here need constant care and medication.

We rarely let them on before 12 midnight, but - as we are short staffed, they sneaked through.

You don't have to be Mad to join and use this forum - BUT, it does help!. :D
hmmmmm:| ]:) :eek:

Its that "Deke/Sandra/Deke/Evo/Sandra/Delboy/Deke/Evo"

wot needs the bloomin medication.....

I never know who he is each day!!! :_| :p :p

transient............ ephemeral?

transient but not ephemeral?

transient and ephemeral.....!? ?:|

I mean whats all that about then!!!? :p

he just copied that off ExBdc.... (have you bought anything from them???)

sure sign he needs medication if you ask me!!!

Transient & Ephemeral indeed!!!! ]:)

:coatheadbang

I like Milton Keynes Apache, I actually live in a small village near it, but I like the place it gets a bad press, but there are some wonderfl green spaces within it :)

I like Milton Keynes Apache, I actually live in a small village near it, but I like the place it gets a bad press, but there are some wonderfl green spaces within it :)
I've been to St Tiggywinkles and some caves near High Wycombe. And been to Aylesbury a few times. Wasn't keen the once I went to MK!

ooh there's nicer bits of Bucks. ;)
Worst thing about MK I think is the roundabouts seem to be a lot and you can get lost quite easily. Went to the Costco there once never again seemed to be a real bind to find.

Batty

I am the other side of Aylesbury so not far from MK. Have done a bit of work out your way over the years. Used to service fan heaters in schools when I first started. Not much fun though as I only had a moped at the time and there was snow on the ground so by the time I got there I had froze my n..ts off. As you say there are some nice spots around MK.

Batty

My Office is about two hundred yards fron Cost Co. There are loads of roundabouts true, but is ok once you know your way around and quick to gety around too, I Live 15 miles from the office and get there in fifteen mins even in rush hour.

My Office is about two hundred yards fron Cost Co. There are loads of roundabouts true, but is ok once you know your way around and quick to gety around too, I Live 15 miles from the office and get there in fifteen mins even in rush hour.
You AVERAGE 60mph around the roundabouts :eek: