Well Hello There

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeánH

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm Sean, I'm 23 and from Morriston in Swansea. I've just began my level 2 C&G 2330 on a two night/week basis at Swansea College, with the hope of getting into the electrical trade by the time I've completed the coarse (currently an aluminium window/door installer) so I can advance onto level 3 next year.

I just happend to stumble onto this site (thankyou google Applaud Smiley)

Thought I'd register as its probably going to help me for years to come

Kind regards

Sean Guiness Drink

Welcome to the forum Sean,

See my reply to your other post. ;)

Hi all, I'm Sean, I'm 23 and from Morriston in Swansea. I've just began my level 2 C&G 2330 on a two night/week basis at Swansea College, with the hope of getting into the electrical trade by the time I've completed the coarse (currently an aluminium window/door installer) so I can advance onto level 3 next year.I just happend to stumble onto this site (thankyou google Applaud Smiley)

Thought I'd register as its probably going to help me for years to come

Kind regards

Sean Guiness Drink
oh no!

another ruddy welsh memeber...... :( :_|

I am sure Admin has a major conspiracy take-over plan, of the worlds electrical trade, that he is scheming in his shed/workhop/shed/boat/shed!....

with curtains and hammock!

]:) ] :)

oh by the way...

welcome Sean!Applaud Smiley:D:x

grab a virtual beer m8!

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

oh no!another ruddy welsh memeber...... :( :_|

I am sure Admin has a major conspiracy take-over plan, of the worlds electrical trade, that he is scheming in his shed/workhop/shed/boat/shed!....

with curtains and hammock!

]:) ] :)

oh by the way...

welcome Sean!Applaud Smiley:D:x

grab a virtual beer m8!

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink
He already has. He's a Jack - and they can smell the beer from miles off. :^O

thanks for the welcome, What a cracking video, yes us Jacks love beer, its what makes our lives worth living ROTFWLGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Latest posts