Eco Rally

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tooold

Reaction score
Hi all, not sure if anyone here would be interested, but its worth a try.

I went to Edinburgh for the G8, but just had the feeling it was a waste of time, had a great day though.

I think things are getting a bit more pressing so maybe this will change things.

http://www.stopclimatechaos.org/the-wave

I wonder if the people travelling from all over the country spare a thought for the carbon dioxide they will generate attending a climate change march........

Not that us humans cause global warming - it the natural cycle of the earth. We've had ice ages and tropical ferns growing in the UK. It just so happens we are in a getting warmer bit. Go on put all the light on and buy a bigger car - you know you want too.

Not a single scrap of evidence it's people, all a theory.

What I can't understand is why, regardless of climate change, does the oxygen content of our atmosphere remain constant at 21%? Maybe the earth has some self-regulatory mechanism.

What I can't understand is why, regardless of climate change, does the oxygen content of our atmosphere remain constant at 21%? Maybe the earth has some self-regulatory mechanism.
diffusion! all the gasses spread out so remins more or less the same