winter is nearly here :(

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dane

Winter is coming already!!!

so this year thought i would get the room finished where we move into for the winter haha yes we have 2 living rooms :coat

Not quite finished yet, plenty more to do on the weekend :(

fire1.jpg

fire2.jpg

Il be nice and toasty :D

Got to get flooring done next, skirting, arcs and finish decorating

plenty to do :(

yup winters on its way and that only means christmas lights are coming :^O well it does for me anyways :coat looks like ill be busy this year with nearly 5-6 thousand different lights outside :eek:

under 9 weeks till christmas!

oh crap LOL i wondered why they had xmas stuff in shops already!!!

under 9 weeks till christmas! oh crap LOL i wondered why they had xmas stuff in shops already!!!
More like 13. Think you only counted until November.

More like 13. Think you only counted until November.
not me!

blame the missus for that cos i asked her to check ROTFWLROTFWL

U have hell on remember what day it is any way :coat

:coat

I like the red paint on the bottom half, its similar to the red we got on the chimney breast in our front room-coffee and cream in the backroom.

As for how long till xmas

89 Days

6 Hours

48 Minutes

I like the red paint on the bottom half, its similar to the red we got on the chimney breast in our front room-coffee and cream in the backroom.As for how long till xmas

89 Days

6 Hours

48 Minutes
The red pain was mixed by myself :D

i had 3 shades of red and a load of pink!!! Into a tub it went, drill with a plaster paddle and mixed it!!! yes im a tight arse!

and oh dear to knowing that time till xmas... although its wrong now :p

The red pain was mixed by myself :D i had 3 shades of red and a load of pink!!! Into a tub it went, drill with a plaster paddle and mixed it!!! yes im a tight arse!

and oh dear to knowing that time till xmas... although its wrong now :p
Ive mixed paint myself in the past, left over blue from the boys room and left over yellow from the kitchen, got a nice shade of green in the bathroom now-only problem is im gonna have to change the whole colour now as it needs a re-paint.

Opulance(sp?) is the red we got -used the same colour in our hallway(before Admin demolished it) :(

Ive mixed paint myself in the past, left over blue from the boys room and left over yellow from the kitchen, got a nice shade of green in the bathroom now-only problem is im gonna have to change the whole colour now as it needs a re-paint.Opulance(sp?) is the red we got -used the same colour in our hallway(before Admin demolished it) :(
My other half wants hall way doing dark brown on bottom :(

oh and a spare bedroom doing grey on bottom! dont ask! she has a thing about things only going half way up lol.

I mixed a blue for our bathroom, had some blue, some magnolia, and some violet stuff. All in one tub, mix away, looked purple/pink, dried blue! couldnt believe it. Got loads spare too