theatre equipment

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
deoes anyone know a website or whatever, where people give away old equipment, like theatre lighting or sound equipment, for free, and either just costs postage or pick up for free.

I am a sound tech for a local band if you want my gear you can have it, providing you can put up with the tantrums of my children lol

I am a sound tech for a local band if you want my gear you can have it, providing you can put up with the tantrums of my children lol
ROTFWL

The children I refer to is the band, they are prone to tantrums and I have to bribe them with sweets(well beer) to get them to do anything.

They like playing loud on stage so loud that I have no idea why we have any front of houseROTFWL

I have just sold a load of recording gear I use to have a digital Korg deck etc

Now I just have the live set up, but I am getting too old for this and I am begining to look like the bands dad, or even worse grandad.

does anyone know a website or whatever, where people give away old equipment, like theatre lighting or sound equipment, for free, and either just costs postage or pick up for free.
If I did I wouldn't post it! ROTFWL

Seriously though, if I gave stuff away for free it would be because no-one wanted it. I have a load of Rank-Strand lights at work but I'm not sure that the cost of making them legal would justify you travelling down here to pick them up!