123Spence

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

123spence

Reaction score
Good afternoon people, I'm a freshmen in the electrical game, currently studying C&G 2330 electrical installation. Hopefully all my queries and questions will be answered in this forum. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Spence,

Welcome to the forum.

Your Queries & Questions certainly WILL be answered on this forum, Mate. :D

Hi guys/girls. Are any of you in the electrical field at the moment? Because i'm desperate to gain some hands on experience. I study at Leeds city college two days a week, Thursday and Fridays. I hold a full driving licence and i'm more than willing to do unpaid work.

Hi guys/girls. Are any of you in the electrical field at the moment? Because i'm desperate to gain some hands on experience. I study at Leeds city college two days a week, Thursday and Fridays. I hold a full driving licence and i'm more than willing to do unpaid work.
I spend a good part of my day in fields. Some have electric fences. Does that count?

It's good to be outstanding in your field, but you do get wet if you havn't brought a coat and it comes on to rain.

Pardon me - quiet day!

I'll get me own coat :coat