I am drunk as a lord

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

green-hornet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tonight I have been out and returned to view any posts I have missed.

I can not see the keyboard and would apologise for any spelling mistakes.

However whilst I am in this drunken stuper, I would like to embarras myself by stating that this forum is the dogs ********, sorry admin!!! but it is.

You guys impress me every day with your no nonsence advise, without prejudjement.

I love the fact that we can all be wrong, and be right at the same time.

For every question, there are people on this forum that will stick their necks out and give some very good advise.

For any new members never ever take an answer as a personal attack on your abilities, it is never personal.

The advise given is always to your advantage and for others who may have wanted to ask the very same question.

I have loads of experiance in the trade, but I am old and set in my ways, I have my preconcieved views but have been shown the errors of my ways by the advise given on this forum.

One word of advise never get as drunk as I am tonight:x

Need more than a gallon of water mate, I may even be put to sleep tommoro! O)

I love everyone on this forum young and old because they talk sense.

I am now going to bed to be woken in the morning with that "what the hell did I say whilst drunk", "omg what did I do"

I like being drunk occasionally, it gives me purposeGuiness Drink

Hows the head GH
I am as rough as an old goat this morningBlushing

My head is bad my whole body feels like its been through a mill.

Was good last night but I am now paying the price.

Morning GH.

You have to get Phished more often. :x

I am as rough as an old goat this morningBlushingMy head is bad my whole body feels like its been through a mill.

Was good last night but I am now paying the price.
Oooh I know what you mean ...... just thinking about it makes me feel rough....but that feeling doesnt stop a blow out once & a while:Y :D

Hornet , you are far too old to be drinking like that , thankfully the REALLY embarrassing threads you posted when p****d out of your head have been removed by the Moderators, but not before some of us had read them . Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink:Y:Y;\

Hornet , you are far too old to be drinking like that , thankfully the REALLY embarrassing threads you posted when p****d out of your head have been removed by the Moderators, but not before some of us had read them . Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink:Y:Y;\
:^OROTFWL

Quite so, they even shocked Admin!

Doc H.

LOL what did I do??

I know you guys would put me right anyway, and the doc and the don would sort me out whatever. I never plan to get in that state again, but never say never :coat

LOL what did I do??I know you guys would put me right anyway, and the doc and the don would sort me out whatever. I never plan to get in that state again, but never say never :coat
they're pulling your leg. I was online @ the time :D

Did I miss some rude posts on here again? :eek:

I do hope the admins & patches & mods'is & Deke's are not trying to confuse and trick us younger innocent and susceptible members???

:p ; \ ]:)