OFSTED tell Police off!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin Spark

Reaction score
Ofsted tell 2 police woman officers they are breaking the law as they are looking after each others children. This was so that they can both keep their part time jobs.

However did Leicestershire Police tell them gangs of youths to stop harrassing the Pilkington family...or even go to their parents houses asking why their children were out causing trouble at midnight!!!!!!

This country is getting worse!

I agree , and this bloody government and it's agencies are obsessed with poking their noses into people's business, you know, like building data bases of everyone who has a consumer unit changed or some downlights fitted in their bathroom . Good grief, leave us alone and get on with running the country FFS.

We've had a similar case at my nippers school in the past few weeks.

Two of the mum's are child minders, one of them gets an early morning call & she has to look after her sisters boy (sister was taken into hospital with appendicitis), anyway she now has one child over her quota while doing the school run......

A week later she gets an unannounced visit from 2 ofstead officers who do no more than say they have been given anominous infomation stating she is looking after too many children so taking earning potential away from other childminders in the area.

Now it may have been anominous but apparently all minders have a link worker & it turns out this link worker told the minder concerned to be careful how many children she takes into the playground as this is where the informant saw her with one child to many...

Cut throat business this childminding.

Maybe ofstead should take over the part P policing ROTFWL :^OROTFWL

I was in Subway at the weekend when 2 scroats started verbally abusing the girl behind the counter. So I stepped in and told them to back off, then they both squared up to me and threatened to stab me. After exchanging words with them they finally left.

The police were standing outside just chatting to each other. I went out and said "did you just see what happened in there?"

"We are well aware off those two" police women said.

"Well if you were paying attention you would of known they were verbally abusing the staff and also threatened to stab me" I told her, and then she said "unless the staff make a complaint then theres nothing I can do", "what about them threatening to stab me?" I said, and she told me "you've obviously been drinking move away from the area, now please"

I couldn't believe it I felt like the flaming criminal.

The police need a good kick up te backside now. My grandfather was a copper in the 1950's in The Gorbals in Glasgow. If he saw any kids behaving badly He would smack em one, then drag them home so that their parents could give them 2, 1 for doing wrong and one for inconviencing the Police Officer. Oh they were the days I bet.

AndyGuiness Drink

We've had a similar case at my nippers school in the past few weeks.Two of the mum's are child minders, one of them gets an early morning call & she has to look after her sisters boy (sister was taken into hospital with appendicitis), anyway she now has one child over her quota while doing the school run......

A week later she gets an unannounced visit from 2 ofstead officers who do no more than say they have been given anominous infomation stating she is looking after too many children so taking earning potential away from other childminders in the area.

Now it may have been anominous but apparently all minders have a link worker & it turns out this link worker told the minder concerned to be careful how many children she takes into the playground as this is where the informant saw her with one child to many...

Cut throat business this childminding.

Maybe ofstead should take over the part P policing ROTFWL :^OROTFWL
Good grief !!!

I see many childminders down our school with 5 children, which is the maximum they say they can have at one time...

well theres me out of a job before i even begin.

wwith all the paper work the police can't be bothered following things up nowadays.

had a 100mtr drum of 300mm copper nicked from a site we were on. Rang them up and on the phone they said they don't come out to stolen copper. I then rang them back and explained this is cable worth well over 5k the price of a decent car! They said they'd send someone round to have a look.

while waiting 5hours for a bobby to turn up I tried playing detective. Found they must have used jacks and rolled it off the drum pulling it into a wooded area behind where it was kept. There I found all the armourings and sheath in a long long line. Walked up found a gate with fresh twin axel tracks where they must have loaded up. Found a pack of hacksaw blades too.

Bobby came - 'Yeah theres nothing we can do theres not enough evidence sorry' Wouldn't even come take a look at the strippings or tracks.

Useless!

My van was done over about 5 years ago. Parked outside a printers , bloke in office upstairs looking out sees it all,, red metro stops, guy leaps out, jams a T bar in back doorlock, grabs 3 Bosch drill cases, (including the dummy one with a brick in it), a clip-on ammeter and gone in seconds. Bloke makes note of numberplate.

Police take notes then do nothing. I keep phoning them to see if the number has been traced, " Well they could be stolen plates, Sir" " Well are they stolen or not " "We can't comment , its not as easy as that" I say " If my van is on a yellow line you look at the number and send me a fine , its that easy"

It quickly became obvious that nothing was being done not even checking the number. I gave up in the end .