Hi. Im new (ish)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No - Who are you?

You have been well missed, Mate.

Welcome Back!

:x

Nice.

When can we expect you back online regular, then?

im stil not back yet! singapore airport has free wifi, so making use of it til next flight (and they even have 13a sockets all over the place)
What terminal you in?

i was there about 8 weeks back, what an amazing airport! Carpet, and indoor gardens and lot!

Then the internet speed makes UK look like its on dial up!

Where you been?

been to australia for a few weeks

im in terminal 1 gate C25. big airport, the travellators are a god send! and accoring to the map, it will take you 40+ mins to get to the other side. the net here is very fast, just as fast as my broadband at home

same palace as me then :D you flying on the A380 double decker?

Actually its quite warm here at the minute :D shorts weather! but nights are getting nippy.

Where in oz you been? Great place i think! I was in sydney

them travelators! great things... then again i did see some one put there suit case on there and walk along side it... he had to jog lol

you been in the massage chair yet? its free :D

same palace as me then :D you flying on the A380 double decker? Actually its quite warm here at the minute :D shorts weather! but nights are getting nippy.

Where in oz you been? Great place i think! I was in sydney
A330-300 bris-sing

747 sing-london

737 london-newcastle

miss out on the a380

stayed in brisbane and had a drive to sydney

A330-300 bris-sing747 sing-london

737 london-newcastle

miss out on the a380

stayed in brisbane and had a drive to sydney
We did the A380 all the way! what a aircraft that is!

We didnt go upto brisbane, we actually just stayed in and around sydney.

You found the big indoor koi pond? and burger king :D they do super super size in there!

When we was there it was actually mega quiet. so everything was empty, some really posh shops in there too.

I was amazed at the **** house! having a cleaner in all time and been mega posh!!

We did the A380 all the way! what a aircraft that is!We didnt go upto brisbane, we actually just stayed in and around sydney.

You found the big indoor koi pond? and burger king :D they do super super size in there!
alright for some! i get the old broken plane. had a quick look round the place, but couldnt be bothered with all the walking, so got my net username and now waiting at the gate

purposely booked the A380 for the extra room! lol

What did you think to opera house? i wasnt very impressed by it was a bit of a let down.

long flight now though, any turbulence on ure travels?

i didnt look at what planes i was getting, just wanted the flight. flight from bris-sing, there was a few expty seats so i moved as soon as seat belt sign went off. kinda hoping to do the same again.... 13 hours in a center seat isnt good! few years ago when i went to oz, departure lounge is getting busy now, so i doubt there will be many seats spare

we found that from oz to sing was emptyish flight

but sing to london was rammed. not one spare seat, and some cryin babies! last thing we wanted.

you on a night flight?