Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know this course is frowned upon by some of you but the hell :p

I have tried recently to enrol for the 2392 at North Notts College, but due to insufficient numbers, the course was postponed. Here is My question, as a fair few of you on here are in the South Yorks area, would any of you be interested in signing up at all? at least 10 spots need to be filled. If so please either get in touch on this thread or PM Me.

AndyGuiness Drink

I know this course is frowned upon by some of you but the hell :p I have tried recently to enrol for the 2392 at North Notts College, but due to insufficient numbers, the course was postponed. Here is My question, as a fair few of you on here are in the South Yorks area, would any of you be interested in signing up at all? at least 10 spots need to be filled. If so please either get in touch on this thread or PM Me.

AndyGuiness Drink
Don't know why it's frowned on, seems like a good idea to me as with the amount of people who are now failing 2391, it would be a good foundation to testing before going onto the 2391.

In my college we sort of combined the 2392 and 2391 together (as i'm not qualified i needed the 2392 to be allowed to do the 2391) so did them together.

2392 is really easy though nothing compared to 2391.

Kieron

Hi Kieron - I have done My 2391 only problem is I made stoopid mistakes on the theory side, so going back to do 2392 first. Unfortunately not alot of students up here know about 2392.AndyGuiness Drink
I would consider redoing the 2391 course Andy.

(I think this would be a better option)

Don

I know this course is frowned upon by some of you but the hell :p I have tried recently to enrol for the 2392 at North Notts College, but due to insufficient numbers, the course was postponed. Here is My question, as a fair few of you on here are in the South Yorks area, would any of you be interested in signing up at all? at least 10 spots need to be filled. If so please either get in touch on this thread or PM Me.

AndyGuiness Drink
I don't know where N.Notts Collage is but Chesterfield Tech. does a 2391 couse that I found good ( and passed ). There was only 4 of us on the course which probably helped.