CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
  •  

Countdown To Christmas!

How Many Points on Your Licence?

exbdc

How Many Points You Got?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Points You Got?

Having read the thread re. speed cams I thought it might be interesting to see you many points, or not, forum members have on their licences.

I went 32 years without any penalty points until I got caught by a traffic light cam after leaving the office following a major row with boss. Be interested to know if anybody went longer.

NO points for me in 9 years of driving, im a good driver you see Applaud SmileyROTFWLROTFWL

Having read the thread re. speed cams I thought it might be interesting to see you many points, or not, forum members have on their licences.

I went 32 years without any penalty points until I got caught by a traffic light cam after leaving the office following a major row with boss. Be interested to know if anybody went longer.

18 years and still going atm (touch wood).

18 years and still going atm (touch wood).

thats till your speeding fine drops through the door later this morning :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O

thats till your speeding fine drops through the door later this morning :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O

Thanks Badge.

L-E_Fault

3 for me I got caught by a camera van sitting the other side of a hill, gits. Oh and it makes it worse that it was in Wales, screwed over by the Welsh X(X(

Points now lost from licence since leaving motorcycle in garage:^O

Andy™

0. should be 3

Evans Electric
3 for me I got caught by a camera van sitting the other side of a hill, gits. Oh and it makes it worse that it was in Wales, screwed over by the Welsh X(X(

Me too , on the Heads of the Valleys Road , but its been a while now, I don't think it counts .

Doc Hudson
Do motorbike points count on your car license?

Thats an interesting question, do they count? anyone know?

Re personal points: I believe Mod's are immune from speeding and points, because any problems we just pass the paperwork over to the Don to administer.

Doc H.

Thats an interesting question, do they count? anyone know?

Re personal points: I believe Mod's are immune from speeding and points, because any problems we just pass the paperwork over to the Don to administer.

Doc H.

As you have one licence for both car & bike, I believe that penalty points for either count as they are all traffic offences.

SPECIAL LOCATION

Are we asking here....

(i) ACTIVE points?

or just

(ii) OLD DEAD points, that you are just to tight wad to bother to pay to get removed?

if (ii) then... it may be confession time..

Forgive me father cuz I have sinnedPray

or is it .... Mother Mary? :|:(Pray

I shall do both just in case...

Forgive me father Mary cuz Mother sin looks like DEKE or Sandra......BlushingO):pPrayPray

opps...

Anyway;

'Dead un' going way back to 29 Mar 1983 3Pts....

Do motorbike points count on your car license?

Oh yes :_|

AAAMUSEMENTS

6 in total over 10 plus years of driving, all gone at the moment...

Plus I had to go on a "Speed Awareness Seminar" in Lincoln when I got caught a couple of years ago by a policeman with a handheld camera, but thus avoided the points. It was actually very good and made me think very hard about speeding, so now I rarely drive excessively fast.

I still tend to think that hesitancy, stupidity, and poor driving skills are responsible for more accidents than speed alone, and don't get me started about people who drive inappropriately and excessively slowly!

X(

6 in total over 10 plus years of driving, all gone at the moment...

Plus I had to go on a "Speed Awareness Seminar" in Lincoln when I got caught a couple of years ago by a policeman with a handheld camera, but thus avoided the points. It was actually very good and made me think very hard about speeding, so now I rarely drive excessively fast.

I still tend to think that hesitancy, stupidity, and poor driving skills are responsible for more accidents than speed alone, and don't get me started about people who drive inappropriately and excessively slowly!

X(

People who drive slowly never have accidents but cause thousands.

Yeah I still have 3 on my licence that have expired. I'm not paying to get them off, its a farce. Just wait till I change address and hopefully they'll do it all in one go.

Andy™

X(

only something like 6% of accidents are caused by excessive speed. note: excessive speed can be much lower than the speed limit. ill have a look later and find the page with this info

Evans Electric
Are we asking here....

(i) ACTIVE points?

or just

(ii) OLD DEAD points, that you are just to tight wad to bother to pay to get removed?

if (ii) then... it may be confession time..

Forgive me father cuz I have sinnedPray

or is it .... Mother Mary? :|:(Pray

I shall do both just in case...

Forgive me father Mary cuz Mother sin looks like DEKE or Sandra......BlushingO):pPrayPray

opps...

Anyway;

'Dead un' going way back to 29 Mar 1983 3Pts....

Archived