How Many Points on Your Licence?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exbdc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Having read the thread re. speed cams I thought it might be interesting to see you many points, or not, forum members have on their licences.

I went 32 years without any penalty points until I got caught by a traffic light cam after leaving the office following a major row with boss. Be interested to know if anybody went longer.

I have 12 points on my licence - It is CLEAN. :)

Having read the thread re. speed cams I thought it might be interesting to see you many points, or not, forum members have on their licences.I went 32 years without any penalty points until I got caught by a traffic light cam after leaving the office following a major row with boss. Be interested to know if anybody went longer.
18 years and still going atm (touch wood).

3 for me I got caught by a camera van sitting the other side of a hill, gits. Oh and it makes it worse that it was in Wales, screwed over by the Welsh X( X(

Managed 31 years then got caught by a camera ive passed hundreds of times headbang headbang

3 for me I got caught by a camera van sitting the other side of a hill, gits. Oh and it makes it worse that it was in Wales, screwed over by the Welsh X( X(
Me too , on the Heads of the Valleys Road , but its been a while now, I don't think it counts .

was 3, should have been 6 but numpty copper forgot to put my reg no on the ticket :D

that was 4 years ago though :eek:

Do motorbike points count on your car license?
Thats an interesting question, do they count? anyone know?

Re personal points: I believe Mod's are immune from speeding and points, because any problems we just pass the paperwork over to the Don to administer.

Doc H.

Thats an interesting question, do they count? anyone know? Re personal points: I believe Mod's are immune from speeding and points, because any problems we just pass the paperwork over to the Don to administer.

Doc H.
As you have one licence for both car & bike, I believe that penalty points for either count as they are all traffic offences.

Are we asking here....

(i) ACTIVE points?

or just

(ii) OLD DEAD points, that you are just to tight wad to bother to pay to get removed?

if (ii) then... it may be confession time..

Forgive me father cuz I have sinnedPray

or is it .... Mother Mary? :| :(Pray

I shall do both just in case...

Forgive me father Mary cuz Mother sin looks like DEKE or Sandra......BlushingO):pPrayPray

opps...

Anyway;

'Dead un' going way back to 29 Mar 1983 3Pts....