Anyone know if you get told if you pass/fail 17th Edition on the day?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah even better, well got test in 3 hours so wish me luck, time for some last min page flicking.

I passed! Guiness Drink
Looks like I am too late to say good luck, but I can say congratulations Tom79. Well done. Did you find it easier or harder than you anticipated?

Doc H.

I found it harder.

I think it was because it is more pressure in a real exam for one, I had flagged a few questions at the start I was not so sure of and when I returned (after nervs settled a bit) I managed to correct them in time once I was in the swing of it.

On my practice tests I have done I never had a time problem but I was running short tonight, lucky you are able to cycle over all the questions flagged or not as much as you like in the time.

Tip for anyone about to sit this would be to flag everything you answered and was not 100% about, and ones you are very unsure of as you can view them again and alter your answers at will (they do not save till the very end of the time) So, this will mean at the end you will have viewed every question and highlighted any problem ones which you can divide your remaining time on these, and if very very short on time, the answer is A...

looks like a good enough reason for a celebration!!!!!!Applaud SmileyROTFWL

Well done Tom!:xApplaud Smiley:D

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

:Y :Y:Y:Y:Y

:Y :YGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink:Y:Y:Y:Y:Y:pBlushing

Thanks all!Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink:Y:YGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink