Hello!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kieronious

Reaction score
Hi all!

My name is Kieron, i'm 19, I live in Llantrisant, South Wales. just started 4th year of my apprenticeship waiting for am 2 results :| got my 2330 lvl 2 + 3, 2391, 17th, part p and pat testing :D

looks like a helpfull forum and hopefully i can learn new things from you all!

Kieron

Hello Kieron,

Just down the road from me then Mate. :D

(Actually, you are closer to Admin2's Birthplace).

Welcome to the forum.

Admin.

Sorry Kieron welshies are banned we are full up with them. Damn I can't say that the boss said so. Any Welcome to the forum and good luck with your training.

Batty

About 9 Miles from Swansea Mate.

Mrs Admin2 - was born in Cardiff.

Sorry Kieron welshies are banned we are full up with them. Damn I can't say that the boss said so. Any Welcome to the forum and good luck with your training.Batty
The forum was Made in Wales, By a Welshman, and enjoyed by all people of different races and Nationalites all over the world.

Exactly what I set it up to be. And you ALL make that possible.

And now AndyC is back from his Hols from Oz, we need to be on our toes to beat him to that first reply in the posts. ]:)

Sorry Kieron welshies are banned we are full up with them. Damn I can't say that the boss said so. Any Welcome to the forum and good luck with your training.Batty
I'm sure u can squeeze one more in! :)

Oh, and us Welsh have to catch up with the Number of Ladies and Gents from the Midlands. :)

Hello and welcome, even if you're Welsh!

Can you sing? (for the male voice choir, you see)

We are even toying with opening a slate mine of late.

:D

We can squeeze more than that in. Tell your mates. :)
They don't even need to be electricians. Really!