JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
  •  

Countdown To Christmas!

hi guy's and a quick question

sparks2911

sparks2911

hi people,

just found this forum - looks kinda cool.

Been out of the trade for a year and half and just trying to re-establish myself with regards to 17th edition etc.

Now i've done loads of reading but still find one point confusing - it is stated that if you obtained your qualification after June 2001 then you can do the one day short update course - sounds simple enough............

however my certificates state my pass date as August 2001 ( now i guess your wondering what my problem is) - well basically whenever i look at courses online it does not list my qualification as one that is recognized to be able to undertake the one day course ( c&g 2360 part 2 - passed August 2001). So hopefully you can understand my confusion and maybe also can shed some light on how i move forward from here.

Also have c&g 2391

Thanks for your time and help on this

Ian

kieronious

Welcome :)

I'm sure you can only do your 17th one day update if you got your 16th edition qual after that date.

kieron

The Godfather
hi people,

just found this forum - looks kinda cool.

Been out of the trade for a year and half and just trying to re-establish myself with regards to 17th edition etc.

Now i've done loads of reading but still find one point confusing - it is stated that if you obtained your qualification after June 2001 then you can do the one day short update course - sounds simple enough............

however my certificates state my pass date as August 2001 ( now i guess your wondering what my problem is) - well basically whenever i look at courses online it does not list my qualification as one that is recognized to be able to undertake the one day course ( c&g 2360 part 2 - passed August 2001). So hopefully you can understand my confusion and maybe also can shed some light on how i move forward from here.

Also have c&g 2391

Thanks for your time and help on this

Ian

Welcome Ian.

You will get all the help you need here.

Don & His Boys

Apache

Hello and welcome :D

Archived