• None
    • Once a week
    • Twice a week
    • 3 or 4 times a week
    • 5 or 6 times a week
    • Everyday
    • Everyday & atleast twice a day once or more

Not enough!!

I vary, but once or twice a week on average. Start the thread in December and I'd have a very different answer!

But have you voted?

Don

yes Guiness Drink

I'm surprised so far at the number of non-drinkers, is this a work issue or you simply don't drink full stop?

The Godfather

dont really see the point it in.

I don't drink at home. Usually about 2pints in the week either at a meal out or watching widweek football in the pub. Then a fair few on either fri or sat night.

A shed full when i go out with the girls which is maybe once or twice a year if i can be bothered but other than that tee-total here :)

Normally 2 sociable cans of an evening with the lady

except last Saturday,,,skinful while watching a Madness tribute band at the local club !!!

To be honest the amount of running around we are doing at the moment we need the drink !!!!!

A shed full when i go out with the girls which is maybe once or twice a year if i can be bothered but other than that tee-total here :)

But you have a family, so personal choices take second place when they are so young, Admin 2.

Don & His Boys

I vagely remember a I love you all type of thread I started, after consumption of a large amount of alcohol so I have to vote that I do drink, sometimes to extremes :)

If I voted never you would all jump on me like a ton of bricks :)

I vagely remember a I love you all type of thread I started, after consumption of a large amount of alcohol so I have to vote that I do drink, sometimes to extremes :)

If I voted never you would all jump on me like a ton of bricks :)

The Don is only asking a question, the poll is more important from a statistical point of view, rather than an individual aspect, as far as the Don is concerned, GH.

The Godfather

ive voted tee total :D

I drink a modest amount---4 -6 pints a week.

probabaly one can maybe 2 cans a week! If that, i can go months without a drink, but then i can go a month where i will drink a can a week. lol

never get ****ed though

whos the pis? head who drinks everyday lol own up

there are a 6 that drink daily and one that drinks twice daily!

i think they should own up too :D:Y

I'm a 5/6 days a week guy. When you are working away from home and nothing at home for you at weekends drink is my friend !!!!!! Not much thou only bout 4/5 pints a night. lol

True sparks drink every day!Guiness Drink

I voted none although I drink a small amount of wine with dinner very seldom. Began cutting down the beer intake a while ago due to (A) Being pulled over by the Plod with 5 pints of best mild on board, they were searching all cars for some reason, could tell I'd been drinking, told me to drive straight home , slowly . Phwew !!

(B) After cutting my intake and getting older, I found I could'nt drink so much anymore without feeling ill.

© Only being a mild drinker most of it tastes like ardvaark pee these days plus my M8 has virtually stopped drinking too .

Interesting thread though.

Deke

There is actually nothing wrong with a drink everyday, as long as it is in moderation (a unit?). It really does have its benefits, except of course for the students at the weekends.

The French drink everyday and live longer than us.

The Don actually drinks Sicilian wine on a regular basis.

And I say again, I'm surprised at so many non-drinkers, perhaps the government have their facts wrong?

The Godfather

perhaps the government have their facts wrong?

smiley-shocked016.gif

expect the boys around yours shortly for comments like that. oh wait, never mind.

Archived