Alcohol Intake

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on the shifts but I have stopped drinking at home!

I'm surprised so far at the number of non-drinkers, is this a work issue or you simply don't drink full stop?

The Godfather

I don't drink at home. Usually about 2pints in the week either at a meal out or watching widweek football in the pub. Then a fair few on either fri or sat night.

A shed full when i go out with the girls which is maybe once or twice a year if i can be bothered but other than that tee-total here :)

Normally 2 sociable cans of an evening with the lady

except last Saturday,,,skinful while watching a Madness tribute band at the local club !!!

To be honest the amount of running around we are doing at the moment we need the drink !!!!!

A shed full when i go out with the girls which is maybe once or twice a year if i can be bothered but other than that tee-total here :)
But you have a family, so personal choices take second place when they are so young, Admin 2.

Don & His Boys

I vagely remember a I love you all type of thread I started, after consumption of a large amount of alcohol so I have to vote that I do drink, sometimes to extremes :)

If I voted never you would all jump on me like a ton of bricks :)

I vagely remember a I love you all type of thread I started, after consumption of a large amount of alcohol so I have to vote that I do drink, sometimes to extremes :) If I voted never you would all jump on me like a ton of bricks :)
The Don is only asking a question, the poll is more important from a statistical point of view, rather than an individual aspect, as far as the Don is concerned, GH.

The Godfather

probabaly one can maybe 2 cans a week! If that, i can go months without a drink, but then i can go a month where i will drink a can a week. lol

never get ****ed though