College paper works

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L Plate

Reaction score
Hello again to all,

I need help again regarding my college paper works,

last week i installed a very simple single light circuit in a cubicle in college workshop, i test the continiuty by using the Fluxe tester, and i fully understand on how to do the continiuty test , the next job is adding another switch to become a 2way switch alternative, one of the question is >> HOW DOES THE TWO WAY SWITCHING IN THIS LIGHTING CIRCUIT AFFECT TESTING?

the other one is all about R1 and R2

as far as i understand that R1 is all about to check the live side ? am i right?

and R2 is all about to check the cpc ? not really sure ,

is there any deeper explanatin about R1 and R2 base from the onsite guide pls? haven't got any yet at themoment .

again thank you for your help

have a nice day all

Hello again to all,
last week i installed a very simple single light circuit in a cubicle in college workshop, i test the continiuty by using the Fluxe tester, and i fully understand on how to do the continiuty test ,
the next job is adding another switch to become a 2way switch alternative, one of the question is >> HOW DOES THE TWO WAY SWITCHING IN THIS LIGHTING CIRCUIT AFFECT TESTING?
You have to operate all switches to prove their contiuous and continuity is there throughout.

the other one is all about R1 and R2
OK

as far as i understand that R1 is all about to check the live side ? am i right?
It checks the continuity of the Line conductor, Yes.

and R2 is all about to check the cpc ? not really sure ,
It checks the continuity of the cpc, Yes.

is there any deeper explanatin about R1 and R2 base from the onsite guide pls? haven't got any yet at themoment .
By Checking the R1 & R2 of the circuit and operating all switches, you are also checking the Polarity is correct too.

again thank you for your help
You're Welcome.

have a nice day all
You too. :D

Hello again to all,
last week i installed a very simple single light circuit in a cubicle in college workshop, i test the continiuty by using the Fluxe tester, and i fully understand on how to do the continiuty test , You have to operate all switches to prove their contiuous and continuity is there throughout.

OK

It checks the continuity of the Line conductor, Yes.

It checks the continuity of the cpc, Yes.

By Checking the R1 & R2 of the circuit and operating all switches, you are also checking the Polarity is correct too.

You're Welcome.

You too. :D
THANKS A LOT ADMIN THAT WAS THUNDER AND LIGHTNING REPLY....I O U A Guiness Drink