Do you smoke

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These polls are getting popular. Someone will be asking how often we go to the toilet next.

:D

Dirty smelly habit. Was a club doorman for 15 years and watching girls smoke was the unsexiest of things. Major turn - off.
Don't Cirrus, You will give someone an idea for another poll. :_|

:D

"Smoke few times a week"

Now that is an interesting one to place in the poll.

The Godfather

"Smoke few times a week"Now that is an interesting one to place in the poll.

The Godfather
i have no idea how often people smoke or anything, obviously my guessing was slightly off with this one

Please dont send me any horses heads.

i have no idea how often people smoke or anything, obviously my guessing was slightly off with this onePlease dont send me any horses heads.
No, I mean it really is an interesting one, because despite its addiction qualities, some people do smoke just a few times a week.

Don

(No Horses Head, I'm afraid)

Best thing I did was knocking the awful things on the head......no patches or gimmics....just decided one day I wasnt enjoying the smoke I had on the go, so binned it out the window & the rest stayed in the glove box for a year.

It doesn't bother me sitting with smokers & I have no urges to start again.

This is one dirty habbit I would really like to kick.

I have smoked since I was about 9, and still do at almost 50.

I would hate to see the state of my lungs now.

This is one dirty habbit I would really like to kick.I have smoked since I was about 9, and still do at almost 50.

I would hate to see the state of my lungs now.
It's never too late to give up, but starting at 9.................. :eek:

The Godfather

You'd be suprised at the amount of children that do start smoking at a very young age.

Thanks though GH. I don't feel so lonely now. :p

Given up giving up. Been to NHS Stop Smoking Service twice & failed both times. Not their fault & you do get patches or similar on prescriptions so it does work a lot cheaper.