Who's has Swine Flu????

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPECIAL LOCATION

Trailer Boy - Electrician.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
with all this healthy debate going on!!!! :D :^O

opps thats debate about health... :_|

NOT healthy debate about electrical topics!!! :eek: ; \ ]:)

Just wondered...

who's had flu'ey type symptoms in their household?

and/or how many family members have actually been prescribed Tamiflu??

e.g. suspect swine Flu?

We're fine thanks Specs. :D How was your swine flu? (Extrapolating since there's only 2 votes cast ;)
Three of the household have been a pewkin,

Two have been runny poohin

Four have been been headachey

Three have been bad achin' limbs and joints

Three have been shivering & sweating, (not at the same time)

Five have been very tired & sleep a lot!

In various combinations and permutations.....

Our eldest & youngest have both been quite bad, throwing up.....

(sometimes not in sufficient time to reach a receptacle to pewk into! :_| :_|)

I have had a few ache'y limbs, shivers & sweats, & tiredness.

spent a day in bed at start of the week....

Thats my first day off sick where I had to ring customer to say I couldn't come to work in 10+ years!!! :(

Mrs Spec's rang that NHS helpline number thingy & they said we needed the ole' Tamiflu... So Five packets were duly collected! :|

No Beer with medicine it saidGuiness Drink

:_| :_| :_| :_|

I started a thread on this a couple of months ago. If anybody wants to look at it there are some relevant comments from experience.

My missus has been ill for quite a few days just getting over it, don't think it was pig flu though. Me I haven't got time to be ill.

I've had it all week and tuther half had it last week and she is still not right, she had tamiflu made her vomit terrible so I'm not going for it.

Bloody teachers bring all the nice bugs home X( when she goes back hopefully next week she has to have a return to work interview. WTF is that all about, apparently they sit you down and see if you

Tamiflu is horrible!! I had swine flu a couple of weeks back, after the 4th day i felt quite a bit better (this was only 3days into 5day tamiflu course) then everytime I took tamiflu got dizzyness and sickness. Sacked it off and felt right as rain again.

Tamiflu is horrible!! I had swine flu a couple of weeks back, after the 4th day i felt quite a bit better (this was only 3days into 5day tamiflu course) then everytime I took tamiflu got dizzyness and sickness. Sacked it off and felt right as rain again.
funny that...

my 12 yr old took that medicine and puked within an hour

didnt take anymore and was back to school in 2 days

it only helps the recovering it doesnt cure it

and while we are on the subject....... X(

the government has said 270 ish had died from swine flu this year...panic panic....

but most of those people had 'underlying medical issues'........

so the country is spending all this money to produce a vaccine that our bodies are fighting anyway.

September had 35000 cases reported allegedly !!!!!

We have lost more people to road traffic accidents this year but this seems to be an acceptable loss ??

Conspiracy ???????.......couldnt comment,,,, no really

and how many of you will take the vaccine ???????

i have had no symptoms and i visit loads of customers

but i also enjoy a Guinness most nights

leave that with you chaps

But there again Theory,

If the Government DIDN'T spend any money and didn't get any Vaccination - Who would moan that they aren't doing anything to help the vulnerable?

maybe they should be helping the smaller businesses instead!!!!ie financially hough a recession caused by them!!!
America sneezes......

and we catch a cold......

swine flu

i told you lot it was a conspiracy !!!!!!!!

thankyou B-)

My daughter has had it 4 days... no tamiflu

I'm 3 days into it... no tamiflu

and my wife is just showing symptoms..

our docs won't give us Tamiflu if we have a temperature... WTF,, when the temperature has gone that should be the end of it ???

It is not good being ill and self employed.. :_| :_|

Noz if you want tamiflu just ring the pandemic number and they give you a over the phone quiz then if you have swine flu they give you a reference no. to take to one of the distribution pharmacy's

We've had Bird Flu, now Swine Flu and both have been nothing to worry about in realistic terms.

When we have a real virus on our hands then we'll all be scared, including my boys. And by that I mean when a majority percentage who get the virus, don't recover.

The Godfather