C & G 301 test

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uk301

Reaction score
hi guys im new on here and this is my first thread so here it goes. Im currently doing revision for my 301 exam and it like the 3rd time iv taken it and failed. any ideas on what to revise or how to cheat would be great.

Well.....when i went to college we did our exams at another campus and it was just the invigilators there and not our normal tutors.

So how could they know what you look like?

Is there a clever barxxxd in your class that wouldnt mind a nice easy earner for just clicking on some ABC or D's on your behalf.

PS dont pay up until he gives you the provisional pass results sheet.

HOWEVER, if you do want to become a legitimate electrician then do as what everyone has probably done on here.

1. Pester to death your tutor if you are stuck or dont know what to revise

2. Spend 30 mins to 1hour, 3 or 4 times per week revising

3. Nice Admin have put info on here about books that you can buy

4. Use the internet to search for past papers on C&G 2330 L3

5. Perseverance will pay off and good luck to you doing it the right way;)

hi guys im new on here and this is my first thread so here it goes. Im currently doing revision for my 301 exam and it like the 3rd time iv taken it and failed. any ideas on what to revise or how to cheat would be great.
You won't be doing yourself any favours trying to cheat a qualification such as electrics, there is enough DIYers in this world that think that they can rewire safely. X(

Read, write and learn all thats required in order to pass over and over. - Good Luck! ;)

Warren I dont think he is gonna revisit the site again...hopefullly he's too busy revising lol!