DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

Study Work

Badger

Following on from my toilet poll :coat heres a few pictures of the new study/ loft cnversion thats in progress, obvously cabinets are old and getting thrown, (cctv and network ) but while the painting etc is being finished, and electrics are being done, its something to tide us by, save recking the new furniture.

:^O:^O

Fist fix on sockets for cctv and network internet points in the study and through out house.

Image172.jpg

second fix on above

Image111-1.jpg

Image112-1.jpg

First fix on pc and printer and laptop sockets and network/internet points

Image179.jpg

second fix on above

Image114-1.jpg

first fix on printer and secind pc, plus spare network point for extra laptop plus sockets

Image180.jpg

second fix of above

Image113-1.jpg

add a few more sockets and you wont need wallpaper!

no wall paper going in, magnolia on walls and white ceiling ;)

no wall paper going in, magnolia on walls and white ceiling ;)

ok then.

add a few more sockets and you wont need any paint!

thats what people think of my work then :(

its a good job. im never that keen to do work like that in my house!

Looks good badge. Our 'study' has 2 double sockets (and I added one of them).

:D

Nice job Badge

it looks a lot of sockets but there is that many bits of kit, like printer, 2 pc moniotrs, desk lamps x 2, cctv controllers x2, 2 pc's scanner, pc speakers x 2 setups, 2 x laptops to plug in when needed, the sockets will soon be used.

not because its a study i want it to look very professional clean and tidy, so have chosent the white approach.

Looks good Badger, Better than my study with 15 million extension leads Blushing Well that might be a bit of an exageration :D

i can pop round week after next if you would like a full computer network, and internet system installing to a professional standard :^O

i can pop round week after next if you would like a full computer network, and internet system installing to a professional standard :^O

Why? You going to drop someone off to do it for him, on the way to YOUR job, Badge?

:^O

You know you I am pulling your chain Mate. Just the same as you know that you are the 'bomb' when it comes to CCTV. :)

Can you come down and put a network in my house mate? You charge me and I will ban you. :P

no id do it myself i know the jobs done correct then :^O:^O:^O

Why? You going to drop someone off to do it for him, on the way to YOUR job, Badge?

:^O

You know you I am pulling your chain Mate. Just the same as you know that you are the 'bomb' when it comes to CCTV. :)

Can you come down and put a network in my house mate? You charge me and I will ban you. :P

you can ban me for installing a network in your house if you really want, but i would still charge you, (just mates rates obvously) :x

Archived