Nice To Meet You All

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bane

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Well, have had a 6month hiatus from here. Wouldn't say I was exactly an active member of this forum, more of a pest!

Bit of background on me.

30years old. On my 2nd year at college (2330). Was employed on an apprenticeship scheme up until last week where I was unfortunately served a weeks notice due to the current recession. Am now actively seeking employment again, hope to gain another apprenticeship but ultimately just wish to get back into the trade ASAP.

As for contributing to the forum, on the theoretical side of things, don't ask me! :p Though I will certainly follow threads with interest.

Don't really know what more to say, though if there are questions you wish to ask me, then please, do not hesitate to do so.

Nice to meet you all (again)

B

Hello Bane,

Welcome back Mate.

Good to see you. (Well, you know what I mean). :)

Thanks everybody.

Hi Cirrus, long time no speak! I'm well thanks, yourself? Keeping busy I hope?

Please pass on my regards to the old guard Guiness Drink

Don't get much chance to come on here anymore, keeping busy myself with this that and the other.

College coming along nicely, into my second year now.

Was laid off last week from my apprenticeship but have now been re-instated, will tell you about it in a PM at a later date.

Nice to see you're still around.

Thanks again to everyone for their welcomes.

Hello Bane, From your join date it appears that your Forum anniversary is due soon. There have been a few members who, due to various reasons, have been away from the Forum for a while. But it is good to see old members and welcome them back.

Doc H.

Thanks everybody.Hi Cirrus, long time no speak! I'm well thanks, yourself? Keeping busy I hope?

Please pass on my regards to the old guard Guiness Drink

Don't get much chance to come on here anymore, keeping busy myself with this that and the other.

College coming along nicely, into my second year now.

Was laid off last week from my apprenticeship but have now been re-instated, will tell you about it in a PM at a later date.

Nice to see you're still around.

Thanks again to everyone for their welcomes.
Been good Thanks Bane and glad things are starting to work out for you. Of course I will pass on your regards mate - keep in touch and feel free to pm me.

Hello Bane, From your join date it appears that your Forum anniversary is due soon. There have been a few members who, due to various reasons, have been away from the Forum for a while. But it is good to see old members and welcome them back. Doc H.
Was that a year ago? Time flies. You too are coming up to your year Doc.

:)

Latest posts