Forum Clothing Logo...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
For someone with little experience in this, I have managed, after a lot of time (and effort) to come up with the following logo.

We discussed in the past who was awilling to buy a forum, Polo Shirt, Fleece etc. I have been in talks with a supplier about doing them.

The logo that I have done, I am hoping you will like it and That the supplier is able to place it on the forum merchandise. :)

Let me know what you think Please guys, and who WILL buy clothing from our supplier with this logo on?

Forum_Logo_1.jpg

Thanks,

Admin.

Admin - good job! Have you thought about some little pin badges with it on? People might wear them in addition to their existing logo?

Admin would it be possible to add the logo onto a tshirt that already in the mental design stage at all? AndyGuiness Drink
Sorry Mate, I don't understand?

Alright - I admit it was Admin2 And I, that researched how to, and actually made the logo.

He supplies Tee-Shirts as does all the companies that I have been in talks with.

Don't know if he will add your details - can't see why he wouldn't do it the same time.

Naturally, you will have to pay the extra.

Andy another way around that is get your T shirts from admin with just there logo, then have yours embroided else where!

Admin, sorry i couldnt be quicker with the logo... im been kept extremely busy... WOMEN EH??!!!

Anyone know how to make the logo bigger without distorting it? the guy who does the t-shirts needs it a little bigger.

Thank u :)

Anyone know how to make the logo bigger without distorting it? the guy who does the t-shirts needs it a little bigger.Thank u :)
Do you have the pic you used it the middle in higher resolution?

I've tried grabbing the one off the site but it's fuzzy :(

I can do the lettering but the pic will be harder.

In future make it BIG and scale down rather than other way.