coventry

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicky Tesla

Reaction score
watching the program tonight about the blitz bombing of coventry, puts the twin towers disaster into perspective. 2/3 of the whole of coventry city was flattened, not just two buildings. The media just loves building up storys that have video footage.

Yes I read that too. They learned of the forthcoming raid with the " Enigma" code machine , but to have taken defensive action would have told the Nazi,s that we had one and could break the cyphers.

The extent of the Birmingham blitz was covered up until 1995 I think it was.

I believe Portsmouth suffered the worst due to the Naval Dockyards , I presume.

I think there is someone from Pompey on the Forum .

No the point i was trying to make, was that anyone who lived through the blitz, must think "is that it?" when they see the attack on the twin towers, but to us it seems incredible.

Coventry had waves upon waves of airplanes bombing the city in one night which lasted 13 hours and 2/3's of the city was flattened. and that was just in one night, what about all the other nights people had to endure.

were is, the twin towers being only two buildings was hit by just a mere two planes.

i know which is worse.