Vardis

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NozSpark

Seaman stains™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As you may know I'm in the process of getting my website sorted and have been trying to increase my "web presence" with things like google maps, yell.com, etc - basically any free ad that can help...

I registered / altered my details with a couple last night and this morning I had 4 calls from Vardis, trying to sell me advertising for some kids charity.....

Will they ever stop bothering me???headbangheadbangheadbang

Is it because I've registered with these sites or is it just that time of year???

I also had BT trying to sell me ad space as well headbangheadbangheadbang

Most people spend hours a day researching business directories and pestering the life out of you.

The higher your presence the more likely you will be targeted by those who wish to sell you a load of crap.

Yellow pages, thomson directory and other organisations you sign up to will sell your details to third parties, who will then make contact, normally whilst your at the top of a set of ladders breaking all h&s rules and in no frame of mind to take a cold call.

stay well clear of vardis. just google them and make your own opinion. i and others have been taken for fortunes. cant belive these lot are still operatingX(

Vardis!

Walk of shame for me... f00kin bar stewards that they are! BlushingX(headbangBlushingX( headbang