Danni Minogue's Comment to Danyl Johnson on X Factor. (First Live Final 10-10-2009)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Did anyone see the 'X Factor', Last Night? And Danni's comment to Danyl?

Personally, I think it is a publicity stunt.

I got the impression that she was saying that she read in the Media that he was born a Female and after gender treatment, was now a Male. - I was wrong!

Apparently Danyl, from the start - Told all concerned in the X Factor show, that he was Bi-Sexual.

Danni Was having a dig at that - Probably, because Simon Cowell had a pop at one of her acts (apparently).

The song that Danyl Sang - was sang by a female - and the words were changed from "male" to "female". So what?

Personally, I don't care if he is "Gay, Bi-sexual, Straight or a Transvestite". It's all about his Singing talent.

That said - There is a cut off, for me at least, Between Confidence and Cockiness.

He is a great singer and Entertainer and HE knows it. :)

No matter what his sexuality - He should be judged on his singing talent!

Apparently, Danni has appologised to him through her Twitter page. He apparently, have replied back to say that there are no hard feelings.

Her comment - did shock me. - Don't forget that this was the first 'Live' finals. Therfore - they were unable to edit it out. :)

What are you views Guys? Not that I am a regular viewer you understand.

x factor is Just full of people who think they can sing. you should listen to some proper music!
I do Mate. Just happened to be watching it - and was taken aback by Danni's Comment.

Not a very good thing to say on her part, considering that a high percentage of Danni's fan base is from the Gay Community.

You do wonder just how much of the controversy on these shows are generated by he producers. I get the feeling that the Strictly racists stuff was a private occurrence that was leaked out by the producers, and I think that the comment Danni made last night may well have been scripted, or the whole thing staged just like the water fight in a previous year. At the moment X factor and Strictly are locked in a ratings battle, and all the publicity they get (good and bad) they see as some sort of positive, so to some extent orchestrate it deliberately.

Read Ben Elton's "Chart Throb" and you become somewhat cynical about reality TV.

I think the only thing they couldn't orchestrate publicity-wise was the untimely death of Stephen Gately.

More to the point is how come contestants (most of them) were carried through the song by unseen backing singers and were almost inaudible against the music. Also , after singing out of tune for most of the song , (most of them) why are they congratulated by the panel and given a standing ovation by the audience.

Surely the main criteria of being a singer is to hit the right notes.

The rest of it is a ratings stunt.

More to the point is how come contestants (most of them) were carried through the song by unseen backing singers and were almost inaudible against the music. Also , after singing out of tune for most of the song , (most of them) why are they congratulated by the panel and given a standing ovation by the audience. Surely the main criteria of being a singer is to hit the right notes.

The rest of it is a ratings stunt.
maybe it should be the backing singers on the main stage....

Latest posts