What a **!:>< ~## disgrace !!!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reported on Midlands local radio this morning .

The young soldier who was seen in a TV documentary last week, who had lost both legs and an arm in action in Afganistan was being pushed in a wheelchair by his mother when a group of yobs crawled from under their stones , managed to string some words together which went along the lines of ..... " Hey mate , you've forgot something 'aint yer ?... Oh yes its your legs"

I don't know what makes these unspeakable, sub-human , brainless scum tick TBH but because all injured troops are treated at Birmingham,s Selly Oak Hospital I sincerley hope that those yobboes were not Brummies . If they were then all I can say is that they do not , in any way, represent decent Brummies . :( X(X( X(

Deke

Yes heard about this last week..... those concerned should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves &amp; deserve no more than the lads regiment to pay a visit to town when next on leave &amp; dish out a regimental beasting to the brainless gob****es.

A few weeks ago I was off out early to a job &amp; was sat at traffic lights by the train station, walking up the opposite side of the road from the station was a squaddie in desert combats bergen on his back &amp; helmet in his hands.

I'd pulled away &amp; thought sod it the lad deserves a lift, so spun round pulled up &amp; offered a lift if he wanted it..."no thanks mate nice of you to offer, but to be honest I'm enjoying being able to walk without any worries if you know what I mean"

So I wished him well &amp; told him to enjoy the leave &amp; if he wanted a pint I'd leave one behind the bar at my local pub in Thatcham ....message left with the landlord was thanks mate last pint before going back to the stan.

this country is full of scum and they just keep breeding more scum, usualy in large quantites, no wonder people want to move

this is a bloody disgrace, how the hell can they say something like that. I bet if they were put into a situation like our soldiers are, then they'd soon be crying for their mammys, unfortunately, thats the way this country is now X(

Another thing that really p****d me off today was that a veteran from iraq was given a lung transplant that turned out to have cancer. I mean cmon, he can survive the hostilities out there but then get screwed over by his own country. In this day and age how can they make such a terrible mistake headbang

Of all the species of animals on the planet, the human race let themselves down very badly..

(No other species quite treats its own kind in such a manner or to such an extent)

I heard it on the radio. Most of the donated lungs come from people who smoked, according to the man being interviewed.

Another thing that really p****d me off today was that a veteran from iraq was given a lung transplant that turned out to have cancer. I mean cmon, he can survive the hostilities out there but then get screwed over by his own country. In this day and age how can they make such a terrible mistake headbang
Just be careful here. This chap lived for best part of a year LONGER than he would have done without the transplant. It is a miracle of modern medicine that we can do these things. Every now and again something like this will happen. He could have got cancer in his own lungs.

Myself I'd rather have another year of life that be dead. If they disgarded the lungs of anyone who smoked there would be far fewer organs available. There is a huge shortage so we can't be too choosy now.

Deke - the OP is horrid and I hope the twits (change vowel if you like) don't fall on the flick knife in their pocket.

M107 - good man! :D

When the next Government is formed (by whichever Party gets in), serious consideration should be given to some form of National Service as a means of instilling values of discipline, responsibility, respect and also an appreciation of the free society that we have the good fortune to live in.

Pyro.

what is happening with broken britain!!! It seems something has gone wrong over the past few years with this young generation. I know I'm only 22, but I was brought up to respect people and especially those people who are fighting for yours and others freedom.

These groups of young scallys are living the highlife due to these lax laws.

Sadly it is a reflection of the times.

Whilst the majority of people still have manners and respect we are all forced to live under the kiddie gangster society.

The police are reluctant to deal with it, because of the pityfully lame punishment handed down to these unfortunate badly treated young youths who have no hope or future.(if only).

The government at every oppertunity talk of more help with anti social behaviour, but implement nothing.

This is one of the most often talked about subject, and the main concern for all towns and cities, yet absolutely nothing with any impact is ever done.

Whilst a soft approach is maintained innocent decent people will die from the vicious attacks these yobs often dish out, it will be in the news for a couple of weeks, some politician will stand and talk of erradicating this culture, then it will be forgotten until the next decent family man is killed.

There is definately nothing GREAT about BRITAIN.

My Girlfriends sisters boyfriend, little quiet 15year old, really polite well mannered. Goes off to KFC with her at about half 7 on a sunday night. Group of lads come over to him outside tesco express, chatting put their arm around him then punch him in the face. He's really shook up and comes straight home. Rang the police. They came round 2 hours later, and said, theres no CCTV around there so we won't be able to catch them.

There no investigation of anything nowadays. Just catch the easiest criminals to incriminate.

What would have happened if he had a blood clot and died that night? Would the reponse be 'theres no CCTV so we cant catch the murderer'. I think not!

When the next Government is formed (by whichever Party gets in), serious consideration should be given to some form of National Service as a means of instilling values of discipline, responsibility, respect and also an appreciation of the free society that we have the good fortune to live in.Pyro.
Problem here is that the forces don't want people who are not volunteers &amp; are just merely passing through i.e transient &amp; ephemeral. (Just for you Evans) They don't want to waste resources &amp; need career soldiers who are in for the long haul.

Maybe we should look at bringing back hanging, the stocks &amp; compulsory sterilisation of certain sections of the community.

Just be careful here. This chap lived for best part of a year LONGER than he would have done without the transplant. It is a miracle of modern medicine that we can do these things. Every now and again something like this will happen. He could have got cancer in his own lungs.Myself I'd rather have another year of life that be dead. If they disgarded the lungs of anyone who smoked there would be far fewer organs available. There is a huge shortage so we can't be too choosy now.

Deke - the OP is horrid and I hope the twits (change vowel if you like) don't fall on the flick knife in their pocket.

M107 - good man! :D
yes your right and to be honest i got a bit ahead of myself. i know there are fewer organs available, hence why if anything should happen to me,mine are being donated O)

yes your right and to be honest i got a bit ahead of myself. i know there are fewer organs available, hence why if anything should happen to me,mine are being donated O)
Good man! None of us need our organs after death. We should ALL be on the organ donor register.

:D

Problem here is that the forces don't want people who are not volunteers &amp; are just merely passing through i.e transient &amp; ephemeral. (Just for you Evans) They don't want to waste resources &amp; need career soldiers who are in for the long haul.Maybe we should look at bringing back hanging, the stocks &amp; compulsory sterilisation of certain sections of the community.
There are some low-life individuals that I would not wish on my worst enemy, let alone the Forces.

National Service is often assumed to be military, however there are other ways that young people can serve the nation and in the process of doing so gain additional life-skills, standards, and a sense of responsibility for self and community.

Where I was brought-up we had National Service (military) for all males of 18 years of age and over. It did turn boys (and low-lifes) into men, some of whom decided to stay in the Forces.

National service would certainly put respect back on the agenda , The yobs in this country all demand respect , do they know what respect really means . the police cant deal with the youth properly these days as their hands are tied and all the kids do is swear at them . I am concerned about a lawless society becoming a reality . I feel very proud of our servicemen/women and they have earned our respect ..

Good man! None of us need our organs after death. We should ALL be on the organ donor register. :D
I think it should be an opt out register for organ donors.

I've been on the donor register since I passed my driving test aged 17.

One of the problems, it seems to me, is the low life, underclass, thicko, brute mentality types who are only kids themselves, quickly have kids of their own, what standards do they instil in them, I wonder. Does it mean that each generation spawned from the loins of these cretins will be worse than before?

Seems a logical progression to me.

Let us remind ourselves that there are many great kids around too.