Hypnotherapist Cat

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy™

©Resident Geordie™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
'The regulation of hypnotherapists in the UK is so lax that even a cat can become accredited, the BBC has found.

Chris Jackson, presenter of Inside Out in the North East and Cumbria, registered pet George with three industry bodies. '

bbc link

One of my mate's is a hypnotherapist in Cumbria. Wonder if he knows about this.

As far as i'm concerned they're all con-artists. I hear Paul Mckenna has a new book - 'I can make me rich by getting you to buy these complete bo**ocks books that I keep writing'.

One of my mate's is a hypnotherapist in Cumbria. Wonder if he knows about this.As far as i'm concerned they're all con-artists. I hear Paul Mckenna has a new book - 'I can make me rich by getting you to buy these complete bo**ocks books that I keep writing'.
he has a new book? any idea where i can get it?

you mean you have to talk to them for the full time? surely if they have their eyes closed, you can put a tape on an go start the same process with another patient. and if timings allow, maybe even a third (or 4th!) before returning to first patient and 'wake' them up
I think it's only Paul McKenna(sp?) who puts his sessions on tape!

Not even asleep either, perfectly able to open your eyes at any point (usually after you've fallen asleep naturally and woken yourself up).

Not surprised a cat can do it to be honest. I'm certain they're all issued with the same script!