Hi

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LJ351

Reaction score
have been visiting your site for a while and now feel brave enough to say hello!

I have been in the trade for just under two years, just doing my site diary 2 and AM2 next year.

hopefully I will inspire some more female sparkies!

looking forward to lots of advice!

Lisa.

Hello and welcome :D

Another lady spark! How lovely.

We have a few and a nice lady Administrator.

We hope you make your second post sometime before Easter next year ;)

Join in - it's how forum's work. We mean no harm :D

have been visiting your site for a while and now feel brave enough to say hello!I have been in the trade for just under two years, just doing my site diary 2 and AM2 next year.

hopefully I will inspire some more female sparkies!

looking forward to lots of advice!

Lisa.
Welcome to the forum Lisa, you don't need to be brave to post here. All persons with an interest in all aspects of the electrical industry are more than welcome and our members are very helpful and friendly. Even our slightly more off-the-wall late night crew are good people at heart.

Doc H.

Hello Lisa,

Welcome to the forum. Thank you for posting. I'd echo what Doc Hudson has said in his post, Above.

It's a great, fun place to be, with lots of friendliness. :p

Welcome to the forum Lisa, you don't need to be brave to post here. All persons with an interest in all aspects of the electrical industry are more than welcome and our members are very helpful and friendly. Even our slightly more off-the-wall late night crew are good people at heart.Doc H.
? :eek:

That'll by Deke & Apache I guess????? ?:|

O)Pray

]:) ROTFWL :^O :^O:^O

oh nearly forgot...

Hello Lisa.. Welcome!Guiness Drink

opps ... praps.. :Y :Y:Y:Y

may be betterBlushing:D