Bingley based 2330/3 wants UNPAID weekends

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeff737

Reaction score
Hi, well in a nut shell im 38, a mechanical maintenance engineer by trade (so i know one end of a screwdriver/hammer/tape measure etc from the other) and am on level 3 of the 2330 at evening classes.

I need practical hands on experience of the trade.

and therefore i will work for FREE!!!!! AS LONG as im learning, not just chasing out, filling skips & sweeping up all the time. (dont mind doing my fair share)

Im 100% reliable and can supply references

Any where around the Bradford/Leeds area please.(Skipton, Harogate,Keighley,Otley areas would be great but im open to ANY offers)

Go on, give a bloke a chance, ive done this off my own back and out of my own pocket so i wont let you down!

Last edited by a moderator:
i live near skipton mate, i might have some work you can tag along to coming up in a few weeks time.

yeah lovely place to live, you from round that way apache?

arrr right yeah know it well, go out on my bike sunday mornings when the weathers nice upto haws over to devils bridge for a brew then back home

think weve gone abit off topic here...im looking for a job after all chaps!
Quite true zeff737; however I dont think the guys had any bad intentions or disrespect for your thread, (they do just get easily sidetracked at times). Unfortunately I cannot help you with your job search. But We can remind others of your opening offer.

Zeff is:-

• 38, mechanical maintenance engineer by trade, on level 3 2330 at evening classes.
  • Needs practical hands on experience of the trade (domestic would be great)
  • Therefore will work for FREE!!!!! AS LONG as there is opportunity to improve his learning.
  • Not just a free "Gofer" chasing out, filling skips, sweeping up etc.
  • Has 100% reliability and can supply references, looking for any work around the Bradford area.
  • He's doing this off his own back & funding and wont let anyone down!
Any one able to help?

Doc H.

Hi, just thought id refresh my post as no work has been forth comming.........If anybody out there can make use of me and teach me the stuff you carnt learn from a text book i'd be very greatful

cheers.

come on you lot, 204 views, and only one genuine reply which as yet has not led to any work.................im working for FREE, some one must need me,...even if your doing some testing for half an hour on a sat morning that i might be able to learn a bit from.....

The stuff their teaching us at college is very poor, its all theory and as one of our tutors has said......you would not use it on a regular basis (he has not had to calculate a phasor diagram for over 20 years!!!) (dont write in, its a general view, i realise its a hoop we all have to jump through) Im in very grave danger of getting my level 3 (