evening all

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjse

Reaction score
hi lads & lasses

just browsing the net and found this place looks a nice site!

Guiness Drink

well im 5ft 10 no hair 32" waist like tea and bacon butties in the morning lol

on a serious note.....

im 34 started my own business up about 6 months ago registered full scope with napit, mainly do domestic and some light commercial work.

booked into do the dreaded 2391 in november expect a few questions in the coming weeks lol

hi lads & lassesjust browsing the net and found this place looks a nice site!

Guiness Drink
Of course it is..

Applaud Smiley

Welcome:D

Extension15

well im 5ft 10 no hair 32" waist like tea and bacon butties in the morning lolon a serious note.....

im 34 started my own business up about 6 months ago registered full scope with napit, mainly do domestic and some light commercial work.

booked into do the dreaded 2391 in november expect a few questions in the coming weeks lol
Thanks for sharing! :D

We like questions :D

Hi, just started out on my own myself. Having just completed the 2391 and only now stopped getting nervous everytime I thought about it, it actually was not that bad, try to get hold of as many past papers as possible that made it a hell a lot easier for myself. A lot of recurring theme questions seem to run them so you can pinpoint any areas need to do more reading up on.

Hello msje,

Welcome to the forum,

It's good to have you On-Board.

:D