Hi all!!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmacca81

Reaction score
WELL LIKING THIS SITE!!

Hi, my name is craig and im 28. I have been working a continental shift pattern in a factory for the last 10 years and decided its time for a change!!! I have not long completed my 17th edition and c&g 2392 inspection and testing.

I have been trying to get some hands on experience since passing the course, but not knowing anyone in the trade, it seems quite hard to get into, hint hint!! so i have decided to get my head stuck in the books over the next few months and get prepared for the c&g 2391. So will probably fry a few peoples heads with all sorts of questions!! Hopefully doing the 2391 will make me more employable, and put an end to those shifts!!

Thanks all!!

Hope to speak to some of you soon

Hello and welcome Craig :D

The very forum is born in Wales and Admin 2 is from Cardiff :D

So what's a 'continental shift pattern'? Surrender and the vaguest threat, go on strike at least once a month, drink wine for lunch and smell of garlic and cheese?

Nice to meet you. We pride ourselves of been manned all hours ;) I am on the welcome shift until 1am :D

hi there Apache, lol, its a 24/7 shift pattern, 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 nights on, 2 days off, 2 days on and finally 3 days off. I know its sounds a crazy, but that way we get every other weekend off!!

Nice to meet you 2!!

WELL LIKING THIS SITE!!Hi, my name is craig and im 28. I have been working a continental shift pattern in a factory for the last 10 years and decided its time for a change!!! I have not long completed my 17th edition and c&g 2392 inspection and testing.

I have been trying to get some hands on experience since passing the course, but not knowing anyone in the trade, it seems quite hard to get into, hint hint!! so i have decided to get my head stuck in the books over the next few months and get prepared for the c&g 2391. So will probably fry a few peoples heads with all sorts of questions!! Hopefully doing the 2391 will make me more employable, and put an end to those shifts!!

Thanks all!!

Hope to speak to some of you soon
hmmmmm! ?:| ? :|

make a note of that...

Craig... "easily pleased" :eek: :^O:)

welcome to the best forum at this web address!!!BlushingGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

and the Universe of course! ]:) ; \ ; )Applaud Smiley:x

hmmmmm! ?:| ? :| make a note of that...

Craig... "easily pleased" :eek: :^O:)

welcome to the bets forum at this web address!!!BlushingGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

and the Universe of course! ]:) ; \ ; )Applaud Smiley:x
Spelling Mr Location. Admin2 wants you to meet her for 'spelling' practice tomorrow lunchtime. Don't tell Admin :D

Hello Craig,

Welcome to the forum.

It's good to have you On-Board.

Another Welshy. :D

hi there Apache, lol, its a 24/7 shift pattern, 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 nights on, 2 days off, 2 days on and finally 3 days off. I know its sounds a crazy, but that way we get every other weekend off!!Nice to meet you 2!!
thats a bad shift, i used to work 2 days 2 nights 4 off, did this 3 times then 10days off, its was the best pattern ever. worked about 12 days a month

Hello and welcome Craig :D The very forum is born in Wales and Admin 2 is from Cardiff :D

So what's a 'continental shift pattern'? Surrender and the vaguest threat, go on strike at least once a month, drink wine for lunch and smell of garlic and cheese?

Nice to meet you. We pride ourselves of been manned all hours ;) I am on the welcome shift until 1am :D
Welcome to the forum Craig.

As Patch says i am also from Cardiff (tho i have moved now)

28 eh? we might have gone to the same school! lol