were do i put it ??

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jl-heating

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not really sure were to put this , ?

seems to me it looks ok in here although not a joke it does make me smile and hopefully customers too hehe.

4013639473_6fed257b0e_m.jpg

I need to see you in this... just to take it seriously haha.

Definitely makes me chuckle!!!

noooo i would like to SEE YOU IN IT now that would make me chuckle lol.

Course what you need is some roof bars on with 4ft of copper pipe and a very short ladder, now that would be cool!
That would be brilliant!!!

along with the Spirit level and tool box, as theres no room else where

Is it the same car that Jeremy Clarkson drove through the BBC office on top gear?

My neighbour had one of these and took me for a spin in it . It surprised me how much room I had in there as I'm 6' 4" :^O

I was working in Germany and Belguim when the first Smart cars came out.

I remember passing a building made of glass where all the smart cars where stacked one on top of the other, I can not remember which country it was in, could even have been Holland but I remeber thinking they looked like toys.

I remember passing a building made of glass where all the smart cars where stacked one on top of the other, I can not remember which country it was in.
I watched a TV programme not so long ago. It showed VolksWagon in Germany.

A massive glass building with lots of shelves holding actual VW cars.

All computer generated robots puts cars up there and taking them down, via one unique reference number entered into a PC.

Amazing stuff.

Same story with the actual "Spare Vehicle Parts".