Tips and bonus gifts from customers

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been given the occasional bottle, but always refuse the sex.

O)

Some customers are so happy with the results, most become friends over the period of the works, I have had the occasional keep the change ranging from a couple of quid to about

Had money, bottles of wine, pack of beers, nearly full 50m of 6mm T&E and somtimes a tip on how the job should be done by them customers who know everything cos they've got the B&Q diy book and read it!

Never had sex on the job cos when doing electrical work you gotta be aware of Vd :^O

Putting peoples pets to sleep is the thing we get the most presents from.

My gf brought a bottle of wine home today for bathing an old lady's dog!

Usually alcohol or chocolates or biscuits.

Putting peoples pets to sleep is the thing we get the most presents from. My gf brought a bottle of wine home today for bathing an old lady's dog!

not the kind of presents i would like....

had money, bottles of wine, pack of beers, nearly full 50m of 6mm t&e and somtimes a tip on how the job should be done by them customers who know everything cos they've got the b&q diy book and read it!Never had sex on the job cos when doing electrical work you gotta be aware of vd :^O
rotfwlrotfwl

Putting peoples pets to sleep is the thing we get the most presents from. My gf brought a bottle of wine home today for bathing an old lady's dog!

Just think what you could have brought home for bathing the old lady!!!

Had money, bottles of wine, pack of beers, nearly full 50m of 6mm T&E and somtimes a tip on how the job should be done by them customers who know everything cos they've got the B&Q diy book and read it!Never had sex on the job cos when doing electrical work you gotta be aware of Vd :^O
Hope you declared that one to Mr HMRC at the end of the year!

Had money, bottles of wine, pack of beers, nearly full 50m of 6mm T&E and somtimes a tip on how the job should be done by them customers who know everything cos they've got the B&Q diy book and read it!Never had sex on the job cos when doing electrical work you gotta be aware of Vd :^O
ROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL

Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

best ive heard for ages