GOOD MORNING!! Fellow Sparks and vets alike

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
just thought id say 'oh what a glorious morning, oh what a fantastic day'' GuinnessGuinness] :) hope everyone has slept well i did, not sure wether i ought to crawl back under the duvet a go back to noddy land :^O :^O:^O:^O or wether to clean the carpets with the hoover :^O second thoughts nah to much like hard work.

catch you in a bit :^O :^O:^O

Or was it a late night? haha, plenty of drinking and didnt notice it was stupid AM?

God, I thought there was only one 5.42 in the day:O

I think The Badger must have a new girlfriend!! His post sounds like he is living in a hollywood musical, one of those college kids, teen movie things.

What the hell is wrong with the man ? Mornings are for grumbling and whinging and hoping the van heater warms up quickly. Bah ! Humbug !

I quake at the thought of Badger doing the Shake 'n' Vac at 5.40 in the mornings :| :_| :_|

I think The Badger must have a new girlfriend!! His post sounds like he is living in a hollywood musical, one of those college kids, teen movie things. What the hell is wrong with the man ? Mornings are for grumbling and whinging and hoping the van heater warms up quickly. Bah ! Humbug !

I quake at the thought of Badger doing the Shake 'n' Vac at 5.40 in the mornings :| :_| :_|
:^O :^O:^O:^OApplaud Smiley

just thought id say 'oh what a glorious morning, oh what a fantastic day'
It is good to find you happy today Badger, but what is the reason for this enthusiastic early morning post?

Doc H.

It is good to find you happy today Badger, but what is the reason for this enthusiastic early morning post?Doc H.
His Mum found his favorite Teddybear again. He hasn't had a peacefull night's sleep without it. ]:)

Bless him.