quals???

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
didn't notice c&g 236 on the list or is that what you call part one and two

if you've got you nvq3 then you have your 2330 and am2. Then you can become a JIB registered spark and proves you are time served (which is really the best qualification).

2391 is a very good one to have, will set you appart from the regular sparks (dont have mine yet)

what position are you in? age? any other quals?

Big companies like nvq3 JIB registered sparks and if you've got 2391 even better.

2330 is a new part 1 and 2 i think, just theory and knowledge. do employers think much of the nvq 3 any adds i see are always wanting 2391 and 17th, ive got al of em but neva need any apart from 2391 and 17th.. spent ages writting that nvq aswell

I am surprised that the 2330 is in the lead with 1 extra vote.

The reason I am surprised is that this can be taken on intensive courses over a ten or twelve week period, when the normal college route is 2 years?

I still think the 2391 is the most important, to show a persons full understanding.

However it is a personal choice.

How are the %'s worked out in the poll?
Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley:^O:^O:^O

BLOOMIN GREAT BIG DITTO?

Just viewed the poll results and according to my basic maffs...

its out of 237.5% Blushing:p:p:p

I think my brain is about to explode!!!!!!!

I shall never be able to work out a percentage again...

or efficiency calculation for that matter!

]:)

:coat

Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley:^O:^O:^OBLOOMIN GREAT BIG DITTO?

Just viewed the poll results and according to my basic maffs...

its out of 237.5% Blushing:p:p:p

I think my brain is about to explode!!!!!!!

I shall never be able to work out a percentage again...

or efficiency calculation for that matter!

]:)

:coat
You can vote for more than 1 option - multiple choice poll

*sigh*

The 2360 was a full written paper like the 2391 - Much better in My view.AndyGuinness
Well I did the 2360's ... and I am beginning to feel a bit like my Gran' now....

Don't understand all this new money? :(

2360/06 101,102,103,104.105

2360/08 201,202,203,204

2391/01 101,102

2381/11 100

2382-200

were/are ALL good in my book... ;)

Well they have been for me anyway! :) ;)

You can vote for more than 1 option - multiple choice poll*sigh*
Yes BUT....

even with multiple choice options....

The total votes per qualification should still be divided proportionately across the total number of votes cast...

i.e. Per Cent / Per Hundred / %

would still always have a maximum value of 100 when ALL selections added together....

You Cannot have three option with 40%+ of the vote!!! :( :_|headbangheadbang

Yes BUT....even with multiple choice options....

The total votes per qualification should still be divided proportionately across the total number of votes cast...

i.e. Per Cent / Per Hundred / %

would still always have a maximum value of 100 when ALL selections added together....

You Cannot have three option with 40%+ of the vote!!! :( :_|headbangheadbang
I

disagree! If everyone thought that one qualification was essential I see no reason why that shouldn't have 100% of posters chosing it and only 1 person thinks another is important. If it was a percentage of the total vote then by voting for more options you dillute other options!

I agree with the way it is done, since multiple choices are possible!

:p

Just seems a bit odd to me. Thought it would have been based on the total number of votes.

Just seems a bit odd to me. Thought it would have been based on the total number of votes.
its based on number of people who voted. i.e 10 people have voted. each person has voted A, 4 have also voted B, and 5 have also voted C. each person is 10%. so a is 10x 10% (100%). B is 4x 10% (40%) and C is 5x 10% (50%). make any sense?

it would have been NVQ3 for me, until my apprentice told me that in his class a lad has paid a company, they took him on for two weeks no proper work involved, they get you to do bits and pieces and take pics of you doing it, their sole aim is to get your portfolio completed. 2 weeks later he has a completed portfolio.

So the only thing left that set me apart and the 3.5 years i spent at college is gone.

it would have been NVQ3 for me, until my apprentice told me that in his class a lad has paid a company, they took him on for two weeks no proper work involved, they get you to do bits and pieces and take pics of you doing it, their sole aim is to get your portfolio completed. 2 weeks later he has a completed portfolio.
Frightening. I voted for NVQ Level 3.