Christmas getting closer!!! Have you got tree yet?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPECIAL LOCATION

Trailer Boy - Electrician.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those of us who celebrate Christmas

(I presume most do, Apologies if you don't! :x )

Just under 2-weeks to go, I went and got me tree today...

I put the lights on then the Kids decorate it!

Thats another thing to tick off the must do list!!!:DGuinness

Anyway was just wondering how many of you bods out there have a real tree..

& have you got it yet

Got a fartificial one...

still in it's box and waiting to be put up tomorrow!

why artificial???? that's because we sometime go to Ireland to the inlaws for a week over Christmas and it's a pain comming back to a bare tree and a pile of needles!

SL - I have a real tree - undecorated. There's no option for that!
I just bloomin well knew someone.............

(most probably beginning with 'A' and ending with 'E')..

would find the option that I didn't include!!!!!!! :_|

I shall always add an "Apache found something SL forgot to add to the poll" option on all future polls I include!

you could of waited till you decorated it...

then posted!!!! ]:) :OROTFWLROTFWL

Got a fartificial one...still in it's box and waiting to be put up tomorrow!

why artificial???? that's because we sometime go to Ireland to the inlaws for a week over Christmas and it's a pain comming back to a bare tree and a pile of needles!
bare tree?

Is that what we normally call "A stick"

:^OROTFWLGuinness

I just bloomin well knew someone............. (most probably beginning with 'A' and ending with 'E')..

would find the option that I didn't include!!!!!!! :_|

I shall always add an "Apache found something SL forgot to add to the poll" option on all future polls I include!

you could of waited till you decorated it...

then posted!!!! ]:) :OROTFWLROTFWL
I have a problem with the lights! Will decorate it tomorrow if I can source some new ones.

:D

I know a few good electricians who could fix your lights!!!Blushing;) ]:)
Argh. 2 sets. Plugged both in and 1 set works, the other doesn't.

On the broken set checked every bulb pushed home. Checked fuse and terminals in plug - all ok. I then removed a lamp from the working string and tested every lamp of the second lot - every one lit up. So I know that all the bulbs work.

Took the dog for a walk, came back and neither set works! X( They were bought from Woolworths in the new year sale about 5 years ago for

Best bet is after Christmas just bin the lights and tree as they only cause hassle 11 Months later. Get yourself a new set up from B&Q for a fiver in the January sale.

Better still, do away with Christmas. :)

Artificial one for us , real ones play havock with the lads astma after a few days of being up.

Mind you the fake one looks like the real thing.

OY! Trailer-trash!Sould have been multi-choice. I`se got artificial (decced) in the bay window; and really twee (decced too) on the deck.
why have you decced both your trees, thats not very christmassy spirited of you kme :^O :^O :coat

they must have said something nasty to you :p

beer-bottle-christmas-tree-funny-xmas-trees1.jpg

Has to be a guys ideal xmas tree??