Vokera Combi Boiler Problem

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exbdc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a Vokera combi boiler & seem to have a problem with the hot water.

Since the weather got colder the water doesn't seem to be as hot & at times is tepid. There is no external water temp. control as on some boilers & the handbook tells me to consult a heating engineer.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

I have a Vokera combi boiler & seem to have a problem with the hot water.Since the weather got colder the water doesn't seem to be as hot & at times is tepid. There is no external water temp. control as on some boilers & the handbook tells me to consult a heating engineer.

Any advice would be gratefully received.
Well when the weather is colder the water into the boiler will be colder, so the output will be colder. There should be something to adjust water temperature with somewhere, and\or something to adjust the flow of hot water out. Slowing down the flow will increase temp.

Vokera Option. There's no model no. as such.
There is, somewhere.

The Vokera site lists no separate model numbers for this model.
Yeah, I meant there will be a number somewhere for something, doesn't matter if there's only one option for the option.

Look at the top right hand column of page 18 onto page 19 of the top link I gave you.
Thanks. For a vet you don't make a bad heating engineer. Was never left both sets of instructions which explains my confusion. Water is warmer but not as hot as it should be. Any other thoughts from anybody would be appreciated.

sounds like you might need to get burner pressure tested had our serviced recentlly and heating guy said pressure was well down resulting in hot water taking longer to heat up may be the same for our boiler

Old combi boiler was a vokera linea 28 hot water temp very poor found that the heat exchanger on the domestic hot water side was blocked .

Also the hot water NTC thermistor was prone to fail hope this helps.

Latest posts