Just for the forum ladies.. (Car Parking)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPECIAL LOCATION

Trailer Boy - Electrician.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok..

I heard on the radio today about a

"Ladies only car park" in China...

spaces are about 1m wider and have better lighting etc.. etc..

I thought flippin eck!!!

is this a woman thing or a Chinese person thing?

Blushing:pO)

so curiosity got the better of me I got to ask..

are our parking spaces wide enough for women to park in?

Or would you prefer wider spaces?

NO comments about does my bum look big in this HONEST! :eek:

Never mind ladies, I get really annoyed when I see somneone park across 2 spaces purposely because they have a nice shiny car abnd dont want anyone to park next to it. I usuall squeeze right up to it even if there are lots of spaces. I know someone who takes 2 disabled spaces up doing this. 1 because he's lazy and these are closest to the shop and 2 because he doesnt want anyone getting too close to his precious S Type.

I drive a Freelander 2 Van and it's quite wide. Squeezes into normal spaces but the passenger usually struggles to get out!

:D

I used to be great at parking but hardly ever parallel park now, so really quite poor now.

Park anywhere me.

Get it in anywhere, I say. :D

Used to do the same which me "Coach" too. :p

If women need their own car parks then they'd be better staying at home doing the ironing and getting some tea on tbh while men do the parking.

i can get my van (MWB) into a single space in a normal car park - cab sticks out of bay though.

depending on spaces available, ill normally park in a block of 4, or a row of 3.

have been known to take 6 spaces in a row before

Parkings for men, its a challenge! You'll often hear off the mrs, or mates. 'You'll never fit that in there' 'Oh yes I will' after a bit of blood sweat and tears the vans seated nicely and noone can get out!

Can we have another option like "I am a bloke and I know loads of women who can't park" as both my girlfriend and my mother are good at parking (probably because they can both reverse trailers)?

Ian.

Can we have another option like "I am a bloke and I know loads of women who can't park" as both my girlfriend and my mother are good at parking (probably because they can both reverse trailers)?Ian.
Respect. Fairplay. Applaud Smiley

Tried it once couldn't do it so trailers out of the question for me.
You just need a little practice. A good tip if you need to do it is to hold the steering wheel at the bottom, just above your knees. This way to move the trailer right you move your hand right and vice versa. Is easier this way for some people's brains!

I, on the other hand, worked on a farm for 9 years so can back trailers in my sleep :D

You just need a little practice. A good tip if you need to do it is to hold the steering wheel at the bottom, just above your knees. This way to move the trailer right you move your hand right and vice versa. Is easier this way for some people's brains!I, on the other hand, worked on a farm for 9 years so can back trailers in my sleep :D
Yes I sleep walk but still can't back trailers.

:coat

You just need a little practice. A good tip if you need to do it is to hold the steering wheel at the bottom, just above your knees. This way to move the trailer right you move your hand right and vice versa. Is easier this way for some people's brains!I, on the other hand, worked on a farm for 9 years so can back trailers into sheep :D
Back trailers into sheep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :O:O:O:O:O

thats what it read like to me honest!!! ]:) ] :)

Blushing:coat

Fails to surprise me mate.

Them that have the word "trailer" in their name have a lot to live up to.......

How did Mum & Dad KNOW you`d have a trailer when they named you "trailer boy"?

ROTFWLROTFWLROTFWLROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL

Sorry - large influx of dark rum has made me dafter than usual:coat

Fails to surprise me mate.Them that have the word "trailer" in their name have a lot to live up to.......

How did Mum & Dad KNOW you`d have a trailer when they named you "trailer boy"?

ROTFWLROTFWLROTFWLROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL

Sorry - large influx of dark rum has made me dafter than usual :coat
Impossible!!!!!!

oxymoron or summit like that isn't it?

or did me brain slip a cog there?????

GuinnessGuinnessGuinness

ROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL

Impossible!!!!!!oxymoron or summit like that isn't it?

GuinnessGuinnessGuinness

ROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL
You are thinking of a plain old moron! :D

Oxymoron is to contradictory words used together eg 'loving hate' or 'loving cat'

oxymoron or summit like that isn't it?

ROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL
Pots & kettles mate. :p

You are thinking of a plain old moron! :D
OH! Thanks a bunchX(

Oxymoron is two contradictory words used together eg 'loving cat'

You are cruising, buddy. GF`ll be seeing you - Squidge is reading this over my shoulder, and muttering about a contract on yr head] :) ]:)

(KME whips out his little black book, and puts a red X next to apache`s name)

Latest posts