England Captaincy....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPECIAL LOCATION

Trailer Boy - Electrician.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well Apache's pulled the trump card for serious debate this week....

So I shall look at the more frivalous...

what should be done to ensure best hopes for the Boys this summer.......

Leave it to JT to fall on his sword..... Again..

ooops thats what got him into trouble in the first place..

(put that sword away you naughty boy!!!!!!!!)

Demoted from the position by Capello? or overruled and pushed by the FA?

Pressured out by the government sports minister & the public?

or

Leave it to run its course through the press then carry on no change?

Can the team perform 100% with rumors and innuendo in the ranks?

I understand from other posts and polls we are not a big football following forum... (I am not a big footie fan myself)...

But the world cup still tends to gather all and sundry from fanatics to mildly interested bods!

So any thoughts anyone???

:D

GuinnessGuinness

There's no "I don't give two Monkies, because I don't watch football" option there, Mate.

If bad behaviour precluded you from the England team there would be no team.

Rio Ferdinand - missed drugs test, Ashley Cole - drunk driving & affray, Wayne Rooney - sex with a prostitute who was old enough to be his granny. There are probably others. Since when was was football the moral conscience of the country?

There's no "I don't give two Monkies, because I don't watch football" option there, Mate.
s'what I would have gone for - hence my initial comment.

:D

I have a nasty problem with polls - I feel like I have to vote..........

Lets face it the press are out for blood purely because he got the gagging order against them.

As for his indiscretions.....the lads a muppet it's gonna cost him a fortune & like the majority of footballers on massively inflated wages doesn't seem able to think with his head (not the right head anyway) & has left all morals along with family values in the changing room locker. But what has it got to do with us the public? sweet FA thats what & the bit on the side was a free agent from what I can make out (Wayne Bridge binned her before leaving Chelsea)so why it has taken over the news & Bridge is in bits is beyond me.

Lets face it the press are out for blood purely because he got the gagging order against them.As for his indiscretions.....the lads a muppet it's gonna cost him a fortune & like the majority of footballers on massively inflated wages doesn't seem able to think with his head (not the right head anyway) & has left all morals along with family values in the changing room locker. But what has it got to do with us the public? sweet FA thats what & the bit on the side was a free agent from what I can make out (Wayne Bridge binned her before leaving Chelsea)so why it has taken over the news & Bridge is in bits is beyond me.
Remember many years ago a chief engineer told a junior engineer on a pasenger ship when the junior had problems over a woman who he he met on board and her estranged husband bondy your D*** rules your brain, sounds like a lot of modern day footballers who don't think at the time and when it all comes back to haunt them they try to stop it getting published.

Two faced B******sbad day explode

I,d still play him but take captaincy off him because it was a little sh*ts trick what he did to his mates girl.

So what,,,,,,,

leave him be,,,,,,

is it a crisis in football ?/// no

We have good chance in the world cup with the team as it is

we dont need the media rocking the boat as they always do looking for a good story......

laugh at JT for getting caught but lets move on....

exactly as theory said, glad to see the poll is going the way it is.

So what,,,,,,,leave him be,,,,,,

is it a crisis in football ?/// no

We have good chance in the world cup with the team as it is

we dont need the media rocking the boat as they always do looking for a good story......

laugh at JT for getting caught but lets move on....
Agreed

I dont give a toss about foorball,

but Im gonna get involved anyway cos it seems like a good arguement.

england wont win jack no matter who the captain is, cos the best player in the premiership is a welshman.

2nd,

NO foreman can remain in charge once he has lost the respect of his workers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not voted because I have not found the option of hung drawn and quatered for cheating on his wife and abandoning his duties as a father to his children.

His wife is an absolute hottie as well, He needs his eyes and his head (upper one) examined :p AndyGuinness
that doesnt mean a thing,,,,,,

she looks good but doesnt make her a good wife or a good relationship.

he may be missing something

In my line of work (domestic) sometimes its there on a plate and i ignore it because i have the right person at home that does it for me....

im not saying shes a cause of it but there is always 2 sides to the coin...

His wife is an absolute hottie as well, He needs his eyes and his head (upper one) examined :p AndyGuinness
Bet if he was not a footballer earning the money he does, she wouldn't give him a second look, gold digging bi*** like most of the WAGS

Bet if he was not a footballer earning the money he does, she wouldn't give him a second look, gold digging bi*** like most of the WAGS
I do believe a nerve has been touched !!!

totally agree with you though ;)

From the news tonight it would appear a decision has been made and the correct answer had no votes.

Doc H.